Deep Blue

The mall.

The mall was the place that Chanyeol thought would be a nice venue for a first date. They could go to shops, Chanyeol could by things for Baekhyun, and they could take couple photos. Chanyeol thought it was perfect.

Baekhyun thought being dragged around the mall was great, too. He loved his boyfriend, but the tall giant kidnapped him in the middle of his favorite drama on a random Saturday afternoon.

"What's wrong, Baek?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun when the smaller man suddenly stopped walking.

Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol and smiled. "Nothing." He glanced toward the couple shop and then continued to walk with the man.

"I know you want to go into that couple shop up there," Chanyeol said in a sing song voice. He stuck out his tongue at Baekhyun playfully.

"Hey," Baekhyun softly punched Chanyeol's shoulder, and pouted, "Don't tease me."

"Ah," Chanyeol cooed reaching to pinch Baekhyun's cheeks, "lets go then." Baekhyun slapped away Chanyeol's hand and linked their fingers together instead as they walked ahead to the shop.

...

In the shop, Baekhyun thought he would never find anything Chanyeol would like when he came across a small rack of faux glasses. They all had different prints, but the same frame. Baekhyun gently picked up a plain black pair and thought about how Chanyeol would look in them. After decidin he would look absolutely adorable, Baekhyun went to the front counter.

...

Chanyeol found the shop quite amusing. He was interested in every little couple key chain and necklace. He picked up one that was half a heart and looked like a puzzle price was missing. Chanyeol smiled and he picked up another half. Both halves were blank an the small sign said that at the front counter you could get words engraved.

Chanyeol went to the counter with a large smile on his face and asked the lady to engrave his and Baekhyun's names. He looked to Baekhyun near the entrance of the shop and sent a grin his way.

A few moments later the woman behind the desk gave Chanyeol the necklaces in a purple box. "Thank you." He bowed and went over to meet Baekhyun.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun smiled at the man and nodded.

Baekhyun waited until they left the store before he pulled out the glasses. He called Chanyeol's name and handed them to him.

"Ah, they're so nice, baek." Chanyeol put them on and looked down to Baekhyun with a huge grin.

"Adorable." Baekhyun got on his tippy toes and pecked Chanyeol's cheek. "Come on!" He dragged a blushing Chanyeol by his arm down to the food court.

The rest of the date went well, in Baekhyun's mind. They ate ice cream, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the necklace - he said it was a declaration of love. As cheesy as it was, Chanyeol said they would be attached this way and that it was the closest thing to an engagement as Chanyeol could afford. At the end of the date, around six o'clock, Baekhyun pulled out a Polaroid camera.

"Take a picture with me, channie!" Baekhyun suggested.

Baekhyun grabbed the camera and held it above him and Chanyeol. They both smiled and he snapped the picture. He grabbed the picture and shook it out until it revealed him and Chanyeol. Baekhyun clapped his hand together and looked into his boyfriends eyes.

"Thank you, for taking me out." He said sincerely.

"No.. problem..." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's lips and licked his own. Both boys slowly leaned in, expecting a kiss.

Baekhyun's phone rang.

Just as Chanyeol was going to take his lips, Baekhyun's phone rang.

"..I should get that..." Baekhyun said against his boyfriends lips. The other nodded and leaned back.

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered. His face adopted a genuinely scared look at what the person said. "...I'm out with a friend... I'm on my way... I-"

Chanyeol could hear the loud beep from the call being ended on the other side. "Should I take you home now?"

"Yeah..." Baekhyun blinked slowly and turned his head to look at Chanyeol. "Thank you." He whispered.

-a/n :: first chapter/prologue. How did you like it? Oh and hello, I am your author. You will see a lot of me. As long as you keep reading. I love this story line.