3 years after

Finn P.O.V

3 years. It's been 3 years since I lost the love of my life. I haven't been with anyone since her death and I don't think I will be for a while. The twins are turning 3 tomorrow and they keep asking about Rachel. I try and find ways to explain to them without completely breaking down. I can't help but wonder if Rachel is proud of me or not. Christopher, Christina, and I live in Rachel's house because I have a piece of her with me everyday and the twins look at the pictures of their mom sometimes. I don't have much that happens in my life anymore. I turned 20 a couple weeks ago. On Rachel's birthday I got all of our friends together at her house and we celebrated for her. Santana and Brittany are official now. The thought makes me smile a little after Rachel found out Santana had feelings for Brittany she always knew they would end up together. Right now I am driving the kids to daycare so I can go to school. I am the new Glee coach. After I drop the kids off I make my way to the school. When I pull in the first the I see is the picture of Rachel on the front of the school. Will put it there when he became principal. It was his way of honoring her. I smiled at the picture, it was her in her cheerio uniform and her hair in a high ponytail. The same thing she had on when I met her. I walk in the school and am greeted by Santana. She took over the cheerios. "Hey Frankenteen." I roll my eyes. "Hey San." I started calling her that after Rachel because that is what she called her. San smiled. "How have you been?" I shrug. "Fine, I guess. It's hard without her but I am holding on." She smiles sadly at me and hugs me. "It will get better." She sighs. "I promise." I feel the tears forming in my eyes and I just hug her tighter. "I hope your right." I feel her crying against my back and I feel the tears fall out of my eyes. A minute later the bell rings. I pull away from the hug and give her a small smile which she returns. "Meet you at lunch?" I nod and we go our separate ways. When I walk into GLEE club everyone stares at me. I look at them confused. "What?" I ask. Then, the boy Ryder speaks up. "Your eyes are red and you look like you've been crying." I sigh. I think it's time to tell them. "Alright guys you know the picture of the girl in front of the school." They all nod. "Well she was my girlfriend." I smile a little. "She found out she had cancer a few months after we got together and then she got pregnant. My son Christopher almost had cancer so Rachel got a C-section." Tears form in my eyes. "The twins were healthy but......Rachel died a little while after the twins birth." My face is stained with tears now. "I live with the twins at her house but I have been single ever since her death." I look up at all of the kids. Some are crying and some are just looking at me sympathetically. Then, they all get up and give me a hug. I smile at how much the kids love me. "We'll be your family." Marley said and everyone agreed. They are my family. Maybe everything will be okay.

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL

I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter

Photo above is Finn now

Love you all,

BriannaXXX