Friends

Finn P.O.V

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts but once I did I stormed into the teacher's lounge. I wanted to just have a civil conversation but couldn't stop the yelling. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" She looked up at me scared. I lowered my voice but stayed stern. "I have a girlfriend who died after giving birth. She had CANCER!! You just made me cheat on who I was going to make my WIFE!!!" This seemed to get her to understand and she just cried harder. "I'm sorry okay!! At least your CHILD didn't die!" I look at her shocked. "What are you talking about." She looked away from me almost like she was ashamed. "I got pregnant very young. When we had ultrasounds they said that the baby was healthy. But, when I went into labor something was wrong. When I gave birth the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck and her face was blue and purple. The doctors couldn't get it off of her in time for her to survive. She was born July 15, 2009 at 2:58 p.m. and died July 15, 2009 at 3:04 p.m." She was bawling her eyes out now and I felt terrible. She knew the pain I was going through but in her case it was her child. I couldn't imagine losing one of the twins. I didn't know what to say so I hugged her. My embrace just seemed to make her cry more. I kept her in my embrace until she stopped crying. She pulled away and said, "Thank you." I smiled. "No problem." She smiled too. I looked at her and said, "Look we can't go out or anything but, I can forget about you kissing me and we can be friends. Sound good?" She nods. "Sounds good." All of a sudden the bell rigs which means I get to go get the twins!!

Rachel P.O.V:

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I am saying this but Jaden is one heck of a kid. I think working with him he will admit he feelings. Hehe. We just finished lunch and are walking around the lake. "So, if you passed away when you were 14 how old would you be now?" "Still 14. I died this year." Oh. Is all I could say. We were silent for a little while after that. Until he said, "Did you have any siblings?" "Well, I had my half-sister even though she didn't know." He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" "Well, it turns out her mom is mine too. But, we don't have the same dad." He nods his head. "What was her name?" I smile. "Santana. Santana Lopez."

Ooooh weren't expecting that huh!!!

Sorry this chapter was so short :(

Love you all,

BriannaXXX