Chapter 2

2016

Hello there beautiful Island. You are still as beautiful since the first time. A lot has changed,  well it's the only constant thing in this world.

 Kris! . Hey kuya Lito thank you for fetching me again. No problem . Anyways I have reserved your accommodation. It's peak season in the island so I was not able to book at your favorite resort. It's okay kuya. It's my fault because I informed you late, as long as I have a room then all good for me.

This resort is new and near the public beach. I can have a good walk later but for now l have to go to that seafood restaurant because this tummy needs to eat.

Grilled Tanguige is still the best with vinegar and chili. How I miss this island. If I can just prolong my vacation to 2 weeks then I really would, but I have to take good care  my business or else I can't visit this island again or any other island for that matter.

2011

A, where is he? You are one of his closest friend. I just wanted to know if he is okay. Sorry Kris but I really don't know where Rain is. It's been 1 year since the last time that I saw him. Don't bother asking the squad because like me they too don't know.

Good thing I still have this detective skill. Few more hours and I'll be with you my love. I know that you're sick that's why you where not able to meet me in our supposed to be meeting place and it is fine. As long as you're okay.