Chapter 3

2016

That was one of the calmest sleep I ever had since forever. Shit! it's already 7:00pm and I missed the sunset. What are those music and where did it came from?

Okay, so the beautiful sleeping white beach turns into a party hub at night. It looks like fun but I still missed those good old days where the only sound you hear is the sea and the laughters of who ever you're with. But with this loud music and crowd, I'm sure no one can hear what the other person is saying. Gosh! those thoughts makes me older. I am here to relax and for tonight I will party.

A party place but no tequila shots for sale, what on earth will I do with this 1 bottle tequila. I can't finish this on my own and I will not finish this alone. But I'm not sure if I can find a group to be with. Everyone is almost wild and it's just 10:00pm.

2007

Make sure that you can handle what you consume. Rain, for the nth time I can handle myself. How about you just enjoy yourself and leave me. As you wish. Kris! if you like someone you don't push them away, you pull them to you. I know Lyre, but it's too obvious if I have to keep him here.

Too obvious! everyone knows that you like him and it looks like that he likes you too. Shit! Lyre, he kissed her. Who kiss who? Rain kisses May. No way, I have to go. I had enough.

Lyre, have you seen Kris? Yes, she says she is going home. Why? because she realize that she can't handle 7 shots of tequila? No. Because she sees you kissing May. We are just playing truth or dare. Well I dare you to go after my bestfriend. I know you like her and I know you know that she likes you too.