Chapter 1

Another 5 months later...

All I can do is watch patiently as Harry meets his "supposed" child. Julie, the woman who had the baby, is way too close to Harry for my comfort. She had sex with my boyfriend and got knocked up and now she wants got be all friendly and flirty with him. I don't think so. After she has made my life hell by dragging Harry to the dumps along with me. I'm nothing but a joke now, because I've chosen to stay with this "cheating scum of a man" as the articles I've read have called him. Harry can't remember if he even had sex with this woman because he was too wasted to comprehend anything. Apparently him being wasted in the first place is my fault. We argue about how if I had just stayed behind with him at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, then I wouldn't have been in a coma and he wouldn't have drank his heart out and knocked up this woman. If I had stayed with him at headquarters Loki might have succeeded in taking over Earth. So he's an idiot for even arguing about that with me because I win every time.

Harry squats down in front of the stroller and smiles at the green-eyed baby girl that's giggling away in her stroller. The child's name is Ellie Marie and she's about two months old. I crack a smile at her little giggle, but it quickly fades when I see Julie stroke Harry's arm a bit too seductively and whispers in his ear.

Oh hell no, this chick thinks she can pull that shit with me here? I don't fucking think so!

I get up off the bench I was sitting at, here at the park that Harry and Julie decided to meet at. I didn't even know he had her number until today. They have been contacting each other since she had the kid and I barely found that out today as well. Sure it aggravated me but Harry and I have been in too many fights this week, so I didn't want to have another one. I walk up to them and Julie leaves her hand on Harry's arm and smirks tauntingly at me.

"Could you take your hand off my boyfriend and stop smirking at me like you've won somethin', thanks." I say with more attitude then I intended. Which makes Harry squeeze my forearm hard. I take my arm away from his grasp.

"Why are you squeezing me?" I complain and rub my arm where he hurt me.

"Why are you acting like a baby?" He scolds in a low angered tone.

"I'm not acting like a baby. I merely asked your baby-mama to stop touching you inappropriately in front of me." I reply upset and continue to rub the place he had a hard grip on me.

"Why are you being rude now?" He questions and squints his eyes angrily.

"How am I being rude?" I ask crossing my arms against my chest.

"You're calling the mother of my child a ghetto name and breaking into my time to meet my daughter for the first time!" He exclaims standing up and towers over me.

"Since when do you defend her instead of me!" I yell right back at him.

"Since she had my child!" He yells in my face, but soon regrets it because his eyes widen and shuts his mouth right away. Ellie begins to cry and her mother goes to comfort her.

I back away from him stunned. My chest aching at the pain it has just been caused. So this is what it has come to? Just because she had his child means that she has a higher place in his life than me? Wow. So if I gave up the only thing that's keeping me still preserved in my values, to him he would be satisfied? How could I not realize this, how could I not see this coming? He promised me he'd wait for me and wouldn't have intercourse with anyone until we got married, but obviously that didn't happen.

"Emma-" He tries to speak but I hold my hand out for him to keep his mouth shut.

"Stay with your child. I'm going home." I say as my chest begins to ache tremendously. Harry has the keys to the car; so I guess I'm walking.