Chapter 1

OMG, OMG, OMG, yes the time has finally come, July 15th. The day I return to my hometown Montreal in Canada, Its been so long since I last visited my bff Mitch....

~Flashback~

"ill miss you, see you soon" Mitch managed to stutter out between the tears as we said our final goodbyes at the airport.

"Ill miss you to" I replied sniffling with tears flowing down my face like rivers.

I hugged him and turned away walking inside the airport towards my gate and then I heard something I never would, something that made my heart skip a beat. I don't know for certain if he said this but I think he said "I love you" The suddenness of what mitch said made me freeze for at least 30 seconds but by the time I registered what he said he was already gone and I was late for my flight.

~Flashback over~

I planned to confront him and ask him what he said that day over Skype but every time we recorded he would rush out of the call as soon as we finished with lame excuses like he had to go grocery shopping or he needed to go to his parents house, each time it was the same but now he has to answer me about this. Why do I care so much about what he said anyway do I..... love mitch? No Abbie of course you don't your just friends.