Chapter 6

The bus came rolling toward the bus stop. One of our neighbors mrs. Vicky, was walking her dog, he was a blue husky, his name was Dakota, mrs Bicky was talking to us then said "look her comes the cheese wagin!" Katie and I grabbed our binders and slipped on out back packs, time for school! As the doors to the "cheese wagin" open we could her the radio playing the song "Me Myself and I" I thought just what I am gonna feel like when we get to the Acdemy no boyfriends unless they are a boy and my friend but that's the only relationships I will have with anyone there! The bus pulled into the apartments to get the forest side kids. Everyone pretty much jaded this stop because the kids here were so disobedient and loud and walked around bus like they owned the place. But there where 3 kids that were good. 2 were friends of mine filed into the 1 person lane and scooted off the bus. Once we were out we waited at the gate to get into the actually school. The gate rolled up and everyone rushed into to school. I walked, dodging everyone in my way and finally made it to the gym. I sat down with my friends, Katie, Jason, Mason, and Carlos. I knew Carlos wouldn't be here long soon he'd be whisked away by crazed girls who only care about getting a cute boyfriend then they get embrassed by other jealous girls who want the same guy. This is why I don't and won't have a bf but only friends. Then she walked in. The most popular girl in school, some say pretty but I think it's over the top, she had perfect blonde hair, red lipstick that was on exact, perfect eye liner, blushed that matched her perplextion perfectly, her hair style always change to match the celebs, and her name was like a cherry on top of the "perfect" cake, Maria. I did not like her. She hated me. She would and will do anything to make my life misrible. I just tried to avoid her. I was talking to Carlos about sports and was about to tell him about my move but then she interrupted in the rudest way. She cut right in front of me as I open my mouth to tell Carlos then her "pose" surrounds me on every other side. She imdeantly started talking in her own know accent "Why hello Carlos!" She tryed to sound like it was unexpected that they were having a conversation right now, but we all new better. "Hello Maria" mumbled Carlos knowing what would happen next. "I just walked in here and saw you and thought, why there's my boyfriend!" Carlos stopped her right there "I am not your boyfriend! And never will be!" And of course Maria tryed to act like that wasn't said "why don t we go sit over at my special spot where we can be comfortable together and away from her." She gives me a glare like don't try anything or else look. And I reply like why would I he doesn't like you anyway.  And that's when I tick her off. She goes "you loser you think you always right when you don't even know how to dress good!" Them she left grabbing Carlos by the arm in a flurry. In the process one of her minions accidentally pushed my binder out of my hands and kicked the fallen papers everywhere! And now everyone in the gym was laughing hysterically.