chapter 11

- 3 DAYS LATER-

(Kiana POV)

I only have 2 more days till I say I do...till im finally hitched to someone...but all im thinking is...could this be a mistake......im always gonna have a lie after lie and..I cant take it anymore...but I have to. If I want to keep the ones I love safe....im gonna have to lie....its only a matter of time before jake, justin,jason,jada, and all the readers of this book find out my true lies.

(Jada POV)

So my dad and I have been moving boxes all day into our new house and I pooped. I already spoke to carly on the phone and told her that id fly her out here once in a while. im really gonna miss her cause she was a sister to me. Tomorrow is the rehersal dinner and all of the bridal party has to be there early and make speeches...uhh...I think ill just let dad do that. I finally sorted the last box in my large master bedroom and I took a shower from sweating and chamged into some shorts, a graphic t-shirt and some black vans. I walked out of the bathroom while putting my hair up into a high ponytail and heard my phone bing. I walked over to see a text from Kiana. She would be here in 10. I wonder why.

(Kiana POV)

I walked when pattie opened the door and gave her a warm hug.

pattie:two more days huh?

kiana:yea.

I leaned on the counter as she smiled warmly.

kiana:but...im so nervous that..jake and I wont stay together. ...that something.....could come between us.

pattie:aww sweetie.

She came ans hugged me and when she pulled away, she looked at me in the eyes.

pattie:if you two really love eachother, nothing should be able to break you guys, especially when you two have jason to keep you together.

I but my lip and pattie looked at me with suspicion.

pattie:what is it?

She crossed her arms and I looked down.

kiana:w-well u-um....jake isnt tue father of jason.

She unfolded her arms and stood up straight with disbelief clearly across her face and I looked up at her biting my lip.

kiana:chaz is.

Her face was shocked.

pattie:CHAZ...CHAZ SOMERS.

I shh'd her as she whispered.

pattie:how is it chaz?

kiana:well...that night that chaz took me...we had....sex.

pattie:so why haven't you told jake.

kiana:because I was scared he'd leave me and..I really love him...jake doesnt know chaz is the father and he doesnt know I had sex with chaz.

Pattie shook her head.

pattie:kiana...the last thing you want is to start your relationship with lies.

I ran my hand through my hair and nodded.

kiana:your right...ill tell him tonight cause he went out with Kenyatte for a suit fitting again.

She gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead and walking downstairs to where her bedroom was. I walked out the door and got in my car and made my way to justins new house...hes moving down here and I couldnt be any happier. I get to be closer with my brother. He even said that jada was over the moon with excitement when she found out that they would be moving down here. I parked my car in their driveway and knocked. Caitlin opened the door smiling.