Chapter Ten

See, I've not left you on a cliffhanger for that long?

Chapter Ten :

My other foot met his crotch; his loud gasp filled the room as he hit the ground. Taking this time to my advantage I leapt off the bed and hastily made my way down the hall. I was still disorientated from fainting. Just as I reached the lounge I was thrust onto the sofa and Mitch slammed himself on top of me. I groaned in pain but immediately he pinned my arms down with his hands then looped his legs around mine trapping them.

“I told you I’m not a common whore!” I yelled in his face. His expression hardened then he let it soften.  “You think I would go through all this trouble if I thought of you as just another ass?” he asked.

“What a way with words you have” I seethed looking away at anything but his eyes. I felt his grip on me lighten until he was off me and sitting at the edge of the sofa.

Scooting away from him I brought my knees up to my chest and rubbed my wrists where his vice-like grip held me. He tugged on his tie as he sat back running his hand through his hair. Everything was silent except the on-going traffic outside which seemed to louden as the tension grew inside the apartment.

“I’ve always been used to getting what I want,” he started. I rolled my eyes but did not respond. He looked to me then sighed yet again, “You’re different Nate and it’s the first time I want to spend more time with someone else than my work”

I scoffed. “What a beautiful confession” I replied and he looked to my ankle which he held and gently caressed a marking with his thumb. “I’m not used to conveying my feelings Nathan” Mitch explained almost looking like a lost child.

My heart thumped, his fingers gently brushing my ankle was sending tingles up my body. I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly closed it not knowing what to say. Leaning down I felt his lips press onto my ankle making me gasp slightly.

After that he stood up and fixed his tie. “I have to get back to work,” he trailed his thumb over my cheekbone with a small smile then leant towards me and kissed my cheek. “Take care and make sure to drink lots of water. You scared me when you weren’t waking up” he whispered the last bit and turned leaving the apartment.

After a couple of minutes I realised I was still staring at the door with a permanent blush on my face.

“That seductive bastard” I shouted out pelting a pillow at the door after him. Time seemed to fly by as I watched cartoons being my depressive self. I was tucked up in a tight ball, groaning I flopped my arm out and hit a button on the remote which took me to BBC news.

“Yes that’s right, tonight the rising entrepreneurs are meeting here for a party or as they like to call it a gathering, the host of this event is Jack Ider from Ider security services and at this club it is known for its erotic services which may be some sort of bribe considering all the business men called her tonight are men. We are restricted from entering the club but we can continue to make reports from outside-” as the news reporter rambled on I sat up noticing some of the business men making their ways into the club. My eyes widened as I noticed Mr. Mays laughing and smiling with some others as they wandered inside.