Chapter 4: Did I Just Do That?!

(Jenna's P.O.V)

Justin asked for a kiss and i gave him one, and I screamed when he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. he told me to be quiet so my parents don't hear, but my parents aren't home. So Justin pulled me close and whispered in my ear " Can I do something weird?..."  I replied and said i like weird. So he took my shirt off, and then I pulled down the covers and pulled off his boxers. then her unhooked my bra, and took off my panties. Justin then pulled me close and was caressing my body. he then reached over and grabbed a condom out of his coat pocket. He put it on and flipped me on the bed and asked for entrance. i nodded the he proceeded. As he started i let out a small moan in pleasure and he started kissing my neck. he licked places, he kissed places. and every time he kissed me i let out a small moan.  

(Justin's P.O.V)

I was fucking Jenna, and it was the best sex ever. she let me do things to her that were amazing and she loved every second of it. i loved every second of it. Jenna was moaning and screaming through almost all of it. After we were done all she wanted to do was cuddle. She rested her head on my chest and was kissing it until she fell asleep later.