Chapter 3: The Love Boat Sets Sail

(Justin's P.O.V)

Jenna and i were in her bed making out, full on. and it was amazing. she is a great kisser. i started to touch her and she moaned slightly when i did. she pushed away cause it was 7:40 pm and we still didn't get our homework done. So rushed and wrote down random answers as fast as we could so we could make out more. later we were watching The Walking Dead on Netflix and Jenna got a little scared so i brought her close to me and wrapped my arm around her so she felt safe. her mom walked into the room and said it was time for bed. so i slept on the couch in Jenna's room while Jenna slep it her bed.

(Jenna's P.O.V)

I couldn't sleep so I asked
If Justin could come lay with me. He gladly accepted and crawled in the bed with me. We cuddled and he and I  fell asleep. When I woke up he was still there in the bed all cute with his sleepy face. And I kissed his forehead. I went to the bathroom and when I came back he was shirtless in my bed. I don't know how or why, but he must have been all sweaty and just took his shirt off. So I crawled in next to him and kissed his back.

(Justin's P.O.V)

I was sleeping and got hot so I took my shirt off. Later I felt hands and small kisses on my back. So I woke up and found a adorable, sleepy faced Jenna. She pounced on top of me and pinned me to the bed and asked me what I want for breakfast. I replayed and said a kiss from you.