ch.1) dreams

Blazes P.O.V
I woke up at 3:30 in the morning to my little sister (Zoe, 7) screaming. “oh no” I sigh running to her room which is connected to mine. I pick her up and rub her back. “Bwaze, I had a dream about daddy coming back again, I'm scared *cries* (our dad is in prison for 50 years he beat Zoe since she was 3, raped me from the age of 7, abused my mother day in day out, was always drunk, on drugs, and killed 3 people so you could say he had a lot against him he couldn't get out of his time)
“shh it's okay zoe he's not coming, you're okay baby shush, he can't hurt you, it was just a dream” I hold her until she finally falls asleep. It's only four in the morning so I try to go to bed. I didn't sleep at all at 5:00 I got up to make breakfast (eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and waffles) I was bored outta my mind and loved to cook. 7:55 I go wake Zoe up give her food and go to get my mom up.
M- mom B- Blaze
M: good morning sweetie, what are you doing up this early?
B: Oh nothing, just couldn't sleep, you're in an especially good mood this morning what's up mom?
M: well I have some wonderful news I'd like to share with you guys later..uh.. Go check on Zoe please I have to make a call love you later
(How is it? Comment your opinion! Sorry it's not that good, ask me questions if you want :) ily guys)