Nice (cream) house.

You look around and you think to yourself, " Wowie it looks modern on then outside but old on the inside!" Zoriel shows you to your room, it has purple was with two stripes that are blue going across the walls, a turquoise carpet, a twin bed that's has many pillows on it, a spokesman for gummy bears poster, a toy chest with a teddy bear on it, and a closet with many stripped shirts in it blue and purple. " Nice room" you compliment. " Yep *sniff sniff*" Zoriel says sadly.  " Did you have a child?" You ask and immediately regretted :( .  " Yep *SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF*
Her name is  or was I'm not sure her name is  or was.....

Frisk" Zoriel cried ( literally). " WAIT HOLD THE PHONE THE BANANA PHONE" Papyrus screamed. "What!" Zoriel asked. " Wait Frisk Dreemurr?" Papyrus asked. " Yes Frisk Dreemurr!" Zoriel said ( technically it is Dreemurr so..... NO HATE PLEASE ~Amy)  " ERMERGERD!!" Papyrus said screaming. " WHAT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT!!" Zoriel freaked out.  " I know her..." Papyrus said " WHATT?!?!" Zoriel asked. " Well you see..."" YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS OH MY OMLETS!!" Zoriel rudely interrupted. " Ehem she is up where I am from she got there somehow she is sooo happy though!" Papyrus said.