Chapter 5 - The end

Well, this is the end of the road for this one. I didn't plan it that way. It kinda just happened. When it comes to poetry because it is driven by my feelings and inner voice, I just go with what it gives me. I want to thank you all for reading and indulging my first love (Poetry). It's not everyone's cup of tea but it's my outlet. I will continue to write spoken poetry as long as it's coming. I started this week with the one shot called Eyes Wide shut. If you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think. I really love your comments.

Thanks and so much love from me to you. Thanks to Killerangeleyes for her beta skills and making sure my stuff is readable!

One more thing – I'm not going to do Elijah's P.O.V in this one. It just won't come. So this one is a back and forth between Klaus and Caroline. I won't tell you anymore. If you want to discuss it you can leave it in the comments or leave me a message on my tumblr Loveyou914.

Love, K

Sometimes darkness goes on for so long, that the light forces itself in.

I hate

The feeling

Her eyes

She watches

Me

All the time

In any room

Always bump into her eyes

Smiles flourish out of her lips

I feel possessed

Because I don't want to

Cannot control it

I smile back

She takes it at face value

Her arms wave

I feel the rise of panic

She doesn't reach

For me

Just smiles

Like

She can see

Right through me

Behind my eyes

Past my heart

Into my soul

Finding the light

And she giggles

Because

She sees it

I feel pain

My eyes begin to fill

My hands tremble

The knot rises

I look up

Escaping her

Find them

The three of them

Stare at me

I say it's time to go

Flash out of the room

He follows

Always