I'm Scared Of These Accents

Tia walks back out looking hot. I can see she's fixed herself up.

"Want to meet my sisters" I ask she nods "sure"

I grab her hand and take her downstairs and into the kitchen. "Mom, Bella, Sophia this is Tia" I say 

"Hi" Tia says. "Hello" they all reply. "So are you guys da-" "no" I reply to my sister before she can finish her sentence.

I feel Tia's hand touch mine softly. "Do you guys want something to eat" mom asks. "I'm good but thanks anyway Mrs Birlem"

"Oh honey, call me Jen" Tia nod "thank you anyways Jen"

"Come on" I says and we walk back upstairs to my room.

"Your sisters are very pretty" Tia say, "they're pretty dumb" I say back jokingly. 

She laugh, "do you want to watch a movie" I asks. "Sure what movie" She answers back.

"Divergent" I say back smirking, "that's blooming long" she says in a British accent.

I laugh, "why were you smirking before" she ask in a Texas.

"The girl is fricken scared of sex like I'm scared of these accent your putting on" I say in a Texas  accent as well.

"Sex is scary but not when Theo James is your partner" she laughs.

I step closer so that we're nearly touching, "ever met someone that is as hot as Theo James" I whisper.

"Maybe" she smirks. I grab her hand and pull her down on to the bed. 

I put on divergent and lay down next to her.

I look at Tia who lays next to me, she's looks so beautiful.

I stroke her hand, she looks up "mhm"

"Ever had a boyfriend" I ask, "never a real one just play ones" she smile.

"If you met a guy a couple days ago but he spends heaps of time with you would you date him right now"

"What you trying to say Birlem" She smirks, "I was just wondering" I smirk.

She lays her head on my shoulders, " I don't truly like to take things quickly, I rather be friends for at least 2 weeks I guess"She says.

 I feel hurt but it's her choice and she is right but I just want to call her my own.

She lift her head and I immediately shoot my eyes away, "I'm sorry if I hurt you I just don't  want to go to far to quickly that like skipping dating and marrying when I only met you today" she laughs. I nod "I get it"

I do get it but it hurts, I want to just claim her yet I only met her a few days ago.

I don't want to rush into dating where it could ruin the whole fun part and just make her feel like she's made to do this.

But I fell for her way to quickly. I've never loved a girl enough that after a while I still have feelings for her. I end up having feelings for the school slut.