Ham & Sasusages

1 month later...

I  think of the girl who I let myself be hurt for.

I finally think I should ask her out,now is the time.

I look over at my phone.

Joey: Hey Teacup, just wondering if you wanted to go to the pier today? x

Tia: Hey Birkenhead, I would love to what time do I come to your place? xo

I laugh, one time Tia was trying to find what my family tree consists of, that when she typed 'birlem' it came up with 'Birkenhead' she looked so cute when she died of laughter, after it popped up. 

Joey: Around 3pm x

Tia: Ok... wait why are we going to the pier? x

I laugh,

Joey: because it going to be fun!! x

T I A  R O B I N S O N

I look at the time, 2pm...not enough time. I rushed into the shower washing my body.

I get out and dry myself. I go into my walk-in closet, I look at the rack of clothes I own. I pick out a black top with denim blue jeans. I get my red flannel and my black and white vans. 

I go to my bathroom and  start to straighten my hair. Once done I apply some foundation,concealer, bronzer, highlighter and mascara. I put some Victoria secret perfume, and my pandora bracelet.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs. "bye mum I'm going to Joey's we're going to the pier his mum is taking us" I shout before walking out of the door "what time will you be home, is Jen dropping you off?" I turn back.

"I don't know what time I'll be back but I'll text you when I'm leaving I promise it won't be late and yes Jen is dropping us off" I say.

She smiles at me, "I'll leave a key under the brick" I nod "bye mum" I smile "bye Tia"

I close, the door behind me and walk towards the gate that is infront of the house. 

I press the button for it to open. It soon does, I start to walk down the footpath remembering the day I met Joey's sisters...the day I told him I wasn't ready to date.

He seemed so disappointed. I knew I hurt him but I wasn't ready to date when I only met him a couple of days ago.

But now I've  known him for a month...

I keep walking, but hear a rustle in the bushes.

 "Hey best friend guess what I'm giving birth to baby Jesus" I laugh at the sight of Breanna holding a slice of ham and a sausage.

"Did you get that from my fridge" I ask remembering mum asking if I took any of the ham or sausages.

"Yeah" she casually says as if it's a normal thing. 

I smile,"where you headed off to" she asks. I hesitate "um...Joey's " I quietly say. She nods, "go get him best friend" she laughs.

She starts to walk off as do I once I notice. 

"AHHH" I hear her yell. I turn around to see Bre exaggerating falling into a pot hole. Its not even deep.

"Oh My God theres a spider its going to eat you" I joke. 

Breanna starts to yell and runs down street screaming " I'm dying" I laugh and keep walking.

I turn up at the front of Joeys house I ring the bell notifying that I'm out the front. The gate opens and I walk in, and open the front door. 

My first sight is a smiling Joey who wears a black shirt, with grey ripped jeans, and white vans.

I  smile at him and follow him as we walk upstairs to his room.

 "You excited for today" he asks trying to make small talk. I nod,"who's idea was to go there?" he turns around to look at me. "mine"

We keep walking upstairs and sit down on his bed, "we're leaving a few minutes" I laugh "what's so funny" he asks "why are you being so awkward whats wrong" I ask.

" I don't know" he looks down but soon turn up his head laughing "lets go" he says and gets up myself following.