Moving On

"Your first mistake was leaving me. The second mistake was giving me the chance to realize I could live without you."

"I still love you, that's a fact. But a million apologizes can't bring me back."

"You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that I could do better."

"Make your move, before I'm gone. Because people change, and hearts move on."

"I believe I can't reach what's in front of me until I let go of what's behind me. Forget the past for brighter future."

"When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. It's got nothing new to say."

"A EX should stay an EX. They're the EXample of false love and an EXplanation for why you deserve better."

"The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it. Don't give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer."

"If he can move on so can you."

"She's the same girl, she just looks different because now she wears her smile again."

"Eenie meenie miny moe, caught you cheating with that hoe. you tried to lie right to my face, think again, you've been replaced."

"The best feeling comes when you realize you're perfectly happy without the person you once thought you needed most."

"I hate the fact that I have to leave. But if I don't, I never will. It is time to move on. I have to move on."

"I drew hearts all over my paper and for the first time in forever, these beautiful hearts, they weren't for you."

"I'm taking my heart back and leaving the pieces on the floor. Despite the memories I can't do this anymore."

"All I need is my music and my best friends to forget you and your lies."

"If he is dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go."

"I missed 11:11 by just a minute last night. I guess this is fates way of telling me you're not worth wishing for anymore."