English Quotes

"The past is to prove that no one is perfect, And the present is to prove that everyone can change."

"I have time for: • Twitter • Texting • Eating • Listening to music Now notice bullshit wasn't on that list."

"JOKES are the Reason why we Laugh. But Sometimes JOKES can be the Reason why we FALL IN LOVE."

"I will spend my Lifetime to the person who will show me how important I am."

"SMILE is the most beautiful attire that never goes out of STYLE."

"Being a GIRLFRIEND is not just about being Beautiful and attractive for your guy."

"Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness."

"In order to move forward with our future, we must forgive those who've wronged us in the past."

"You know someone means a lot to you when their mood can easily affect yours."

"Every woman deserves a loyal man."

"Live the life you want and love the way you live."

"If being honest is good. Then, why do people get hurt after knowing the truth?"

"Falling inlove with you is not my intention.

its my heart decision"

"Crush doesn't mean you're already inlove, It's just product of attraction comes from the qualities of your ideal person =)."

"Define my FRIENDS they are not perpect but they are real."

"Stop finding someone better but learn to better for someone who is already there."

"Never let someone else make you feel like you're worthless."

"TRUST is like a paper, once it's crumpled it can't be PERFECT."

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

"The Great foundation of the relationship is there friendship."

"Talkative ladies are the most sweetest and serious person when they fall in love."

"Always end the day with a positive thought."

"Its better not to have any resent or revenge such feelings that againsts  the laws of nature believe in KARMA, people get what they deserveas they go through life."

"Love is sweet when it's new, but it's sweeter when it's true."

"The opposite of TRUST is FEAR."

"I Love seeing old couples . It makes me realize that actually someone can love you FOREVER."

"A person who truly loves you will not let you go . No matter how hard the situation is."

"Start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow."

"Music is powerful enough to change a persons perception of the world."

"Happiness is gratitude for the past, joy in the present, and faith in the future."

"Another day, another gift from God.'

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

"I'm happy because I'm contented with what I have now. Yes its not too much, but for me its enough.Sometimes you have to accept the fact that some people only enter in our life as a TEMPORARY HAPPINESS."

"Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to change himself."

"Fight for what you feel if you're truly in love with someone."

"Don't waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma."

"Do not worry about why everyone is talking about you, or looking at you. Be free, live life how you want to live your life."

"A real man is like a chess player, always afraid of losing his queen."

"Having GOD in our life is the reason why even in the saddest part of our days, we can still manage to SMILE."

"Don't wish for things to be Easy, wish for yourself to become BETTER"