1:Four?

A/N: Hey guys so im starting this fic, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Luke POV:
I wake up to a body jumping on my own. "Wake up you lazy ass, lets see our tattoos" my bestfriend Calum all but screams. Today is mine and Calums 17th birthday, and on your seventeenth birthday you get a picture or design unique to you and your soulmate on your wrist.

"Come on wake up" Calum said. He was eager because since our birthdays are on the same day, we put sports wrap on both our wrists last night so that we could see our tattoos at the same time. "Alright chill im up cal" i groaned and sat up, now wide awake. Calum sat beside me and asked "are you ready?" to which i replied "as ill ever be" and we started on our left wrist

slowly taking off the wrap and looking at our wrists "oh my god cal" i said " its the same" he said. I looled at him, shocked and awed by the tattoo on our wrists (A/N: Tattoo in th media.) "Babe were soulmates" he said and hugged me tight.

I then remembered something "wait a minute" i said and went over to my laptop, i pulled up a picture of bromance showing off theirs and said "look" he looked at the screen in shock, then looked at me and mumbled "Four?" before passing out.
I caught him before he fell and picked him up bridal style, i carried him the five steps back to my bed and ran downstairs.
"Mum!!! Mum!!!! Mum!!!" i called out and she ran downstairs "what? what happened? whose ass am i kicking?" mum said. "
I was hyperventilating a bit and quickly thrust my wrist out to show her my tattoo. "Its beautiful sweetheart, but whats the problem?" she asked. I just looled at her and said really fast

"calumhasthesametattoobutsodoashtonirwinandmichaelclifford" she looked at me confused and said "okay sit down, take a deep breath and tell me whats going on so that i can understand you." I took a breath and started to explain.
She nodded along and smiled as i told her about calum and i being soulmates, she then looked confused when i told her that Ashton and Michael from bromance have the same ones. Just as i finished the story, Calum came downstairs and looked at me.

I motioned for him to come over and he sat down beside me, i took his hand and laced our fingers together smiling gently at him. He smiled back and leaned his head on my shoulder, holding hands and cuddling were normal for us, before so its not that weird, but weve never kissed or anything like that.

My mum sighed and said "well we will figure something out" before getting up to make breakfast. Just then my phone went off. I had a notification that Ashton tweeted, it read

@AshBromance "its hard not to fight when were both so dominant but i still love you kitten ❤." I smiled and liked that tweet, then decided to tweet something of my own @LukeyClirwin "I thought seventeenth birhdays were supposed to be amazing, I just realized youll never accept us" and tweeted it with a picture of cal and I's intertwined hands, tattoos clearly showing.

I put my phone down and pulled cal closer as i whispered "Happy birthday pup, I love you" i always have seen cal as a pupy thats why i started calling him that. He smiled and whispered back "Happy birthday babe, I love you too" and layed his head on my shoulder once again.
.........

Around two i realized i hadnt checked my phone in a while, I walked over to the coffee table beside my couch and picked up my phone. I looked at my notifications and realized that I had quite a few all from Twitter. I opened up my Twitter app and saw that I had a lot of likes and retweets on my most recent tweet.
I also saw that Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford are following me. I screamed and ran upstairs to get Calum. He asked me why I was screaming and I showed him my phone he started fanboying to. I then realize that I also had a message .
I opened up the message and saw that it was from Michael. He messaged me! M: Is this legit or a replication? I quickly messaged back
L: unfortunately it is real, but dont worry we wont cause any trouble or anything we know you guys have a band to worry about and not two more soulmates. I sent that and sat on my bed where cal turned on our sad playlist and came to cuddle up to me.
My phone buzzed and i looked at it. Michael had messaged me again.
M:Do you have an iphone?
L: Yeah Y?
M: give me your number and be expecting a facetime
L:okay its ***-***-****
"Cal Michael is going to facetime me!!!" i squeal, his face light up "they want us?" he asks "im not sure Cal" i say and his face drops slightly "oh" he says but fixes his hair in his phone anyways.
Just then i get a facetime from an unknown number, I take a deep breath "here we go" i say and press accept.
Cliffordhanger guys!!! Lemme know what ya think. I love feedback
~Dee