Being Harry Styles's sister

"HARRY" I yelled at my annoying brother that just took my Oreos. Everybody i know knows not to touch my Oreos. He got out of his seat and ran to his room and locked the door. "I will get my revenge" i yelled to him. He isn't going to know what hit him when I get my revenge. I am known for my pranks and revenges. I'm practically a girl version of Louis.

I decided to think of my revenge tomorrow so right now I will text my best friend, Georgia. She has long beautiful blonde hair, an adorable British accent with a bit of Irish in it, blue eyes, curvy figure, and is very talented. She can sing, dance, and play the guitar. I have 3 other best friends; Allison Parker, Ashley Grendal, and Lottie Tomlinson. (We all know what Lottie looks like so I'm not going to describe what she looks like).

Allison is 5 feet 6 inches, she has shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, she loves zebras, her favorite color is red, she loves to read, She plays the flute, her favorite movies are Pitch Perfect and Finding Nemo, and her favorite one direction member is Liam.

Ashley has blonde and brown hair, blue and gray eyes, and she wears glasses. Her favorite colors are dark purple and black, she loves stripes, she is about 5 feet tall, she loves to write and draw, she doesn't have a good attention span, she loves creepy pastas, she likes all that dark and mystery stuff, she talks a lot, she loves music, she plays the flute, she can't stay still for more than 5 minutes, and her favorite one direction member is Zayn.

(Text conversation between Georgia and Izzy)

----------------------

Me: Hey Georgia can u come over?

Georgia: what would you do if I didn't live beside you because I come over to your house like everyday.

Me: I honestly don't know what I would do if u didn't live by me. So is that a yes or a no?

Georgia: Yea I can come over just let me get a few things and I will be right over. Bye Izzy.

Me: byeeeeeeeeee

-----------------------

(End of text conversation)