Messy twister

They all introduced themselves even though I knew almost everything about them. We all started talking about random things that made no sense.

"Is it even possible for a potato to fly around your room" Cameron said.

"Well obviously not. It doesn't have wings" I told him.

After a little bit we got bored and started thinking of something to do. I had an idea.

"MESSY TWISTER" I shouted to no one in particular.

I got a lot of "yes"s and "lets do it"s. So we got everything ready and we started to play. Let me just say, playing messy twister with Magcon and Aaliyah is more fun that it sounds.

I was already in a hurtful position.

"Left foot, red"

You have got to be kidding me. I tried my best not to fall but I failed miserably. I fell right on top of Taylor.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I said while laughing. I couldn't help it.

"Don't worry about it, its all good"

After we finished, I went and got a drink. Taylor was there. I was staring at home an he turned around and he saw me. I blushed like crazy because e saw me staring.

"What, is there something on my face?"

"No it's just that you've saved so many lives but you're just a normal person" I told him

"It kinda scares me sometimes, like what if I mess up and they all hate me?" He said

"Don't worry you'll be fine as long as you don't try to be someone you're not" I said then went to where they all were standing and told them I was leaving.

I got to my room and no one was there. I went and took a shower so i'd be clean before she came back. I can't tell her that I met them without her. Once i was done I heard the door open.

"Where have you been I was looking for you everywhere"

"I got some food and bumped into one of my friends, that's all"

We sat down and watched tv. The shows were shit so we just decided to go to bed so we wouldn't be tired for the event tomorrow.

"Goodnight Izzy" she said

"Goodnight"

Okay so I'm running out of ideas to happen after they leave the meet and greet. Any ideas? They would be very helpful. Oh and sorry about the long time before an update I kinda forgot my password and I logged out but I remembered it.