Magcon

It's been a week since the incident or whatever you want to call it. Nothing's changed really as I'm thankful for that. Today I'm going to Magcon with an old friend. I'm wearing a crop top that says "ew people suck" and skinny jeans. I didn't mess with my hair today because I'm focusing on my clothes and I don't put on any makeup.

An hour later, my friend beeped her car horn signaling me to come on. I grabbed my money and my phone and walked to her car. When I got In, I said hey and we started listening to Shawn Mendes, shocker huh? Haha.

"I'm so excited! What if hayes kisses my cheek? Oh god, do I look ok? Oh no I going to meet hayes and look ugly!" She started panicking. I reassured her that she looked perfect and hayes would love her.

"I'm kind of nervous though. What do I say to Taylor?" I asked her.

"Do you have the note you were going to give him?" I nodded. "We'll then give that to him and tell him to read it when he's alone and not busy." She told me. That sounded good.

After a while of driving, we finally got to the hotel. We checked in and went to our rooms. We were a floor below the boys and my friend was freaking out. We got settled in and heard screaming. We looked to see what it was but all we saw was this girl that looked familiar. I went down to get something to eat and I bumped into the girl. I said I'm sorry and she gasped. I looked at her confused.

"Izzy?!" She called to me. Uhm how does she know my name. "It's me, Aaliyah, we went to dance together."

"Oh my god we need to catch up! How have you been?" I asked her. We chatted for a while and she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her in her room. I said sure and we walked to the elevator. She hit the number 11 which was the floor where the boys were staying. When the door opened, we went to her room and there was the one and only Shawn Mendes sitting on the couch. Oh my fuck.

"Shawn, this is my friend, izzy, we went to dance together." Aaliyah said and shawn said it was nice to meet you. I said it back.

"Sooo, what do you want to-" she was interrupted by all of THE magcon boys running into the room and tackling Shawn. Aaliyah coughed to get there attention.

They all introduced themselves. "Hey I'm Izzy Styles" I told them