chapter 1:

Hello my name page , I'm 15 years old and I'm in jounior year of high school and I can't wait to leave this hell hole -I mean school . I have no parents they died in a car crash when I was six and I have no other family apart from my best friend megs who knows I street fight but unfortunately she goes to a different high school which is a bummer for me because I have to keep my secret identity so I act as a "nerd" so I don't get recognized at school by anyone but sometimes its hard to control myself because they people annoy the crap out of me and sometimes I just wish I could be my self but then I remember that I have to keep my act up otherwise I will be in deep trouble because I'm on the run from the police and a gang and I can't let anyone help me beacuse if I do then they are dead along with me . anyway back to the story .

*Beeep *Beeeeep*Beeep* ugh I hate Mondays as you can see I'm not a morning person , I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock and got out of my warm and cosy bed I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine like any normal person does after I did my business I walk to my walk in closet and went to my other side to get my nerd clothes , I picked out a baggie long sleeve t-shirt and got some baggie jeans and my fake nerd glasses and blonde wig ,my plain black school shoes. I put my clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun and put my blonde wig on , only thing I don't have to change is my eyes because I love my eyes and no one when I'm wearing these stupid glasses notices my eyes anyway when I fight because I wear a hoodie so they don't see my face. I checked the time and saw it was only 6:00am and school starts at 8:25 so I went down stairs and watched TV till 7am and then went into the kitchen and got a granola bar to eat on the way to school , I got my bagpack and my gym bag and got my hoodie I put £20 in my pocket and grabbed my phone and earphone and started making my way to school . On my way I felt like I was being watched so when I didn't see anyone I made out that I tunred my music on fullblast but I didn't I turned it off so I could hear anything around me , because when I get this feeling in my gut its always right I act normal and make my way to hell also know as school . when I get there I look at the time and it reads 7:30 and half of the school is already here , I enter the school doors and walk In and the queen b Kate trips me up and says "well well look who we have here miss nobody with no friends , aww is she going to talk or be a pathetic nerd " she yelled I got up and walked away from her and her stupid cheerleading squad and said under my breath "stupid slag , I wish you would leave me alone " but she heard me and nexted me she push me up against a locker and yelled "what did you say bitch about me " then I fake stuttet and said "I ssaid n-nothing ,i swearrr "hopefully I didn't over do it and then looked down like I was scared of her even though I'm not but still have to pretend to be ugh I hate having to make out I'm scared of this fake bitch sometimes I wish I could just punch her. I was clenching my fist behind me because I was angry and I wanted to beat the crap out of her , she then said "good you low life loser with no parents , and don't ever think about talking back to me again"she yelled when I didn't awnser her she snarled "do you understand me bitch" so I just pretended to shake and nodded my head to her then she let me go and her minions followed her down the hall once she was gone and no one was a round I burst out laughing like a mad person I laughed that much I fell on the ground laughing my ass off at her lame attempt of threatening me , once I calmed down and pulled myself together I got my books out of my locker and stared walking to class when all of a sudden I walked into a hard wall in the middle of the hall way , then I heard a husky voice say "watch where your going nerd " then I looked up and saw it was Jared blackwood looking down at me with those piercing green eyes with a smirk on that stupid face of his , then I said "your the one who walked into me dickhead " shit I forgot to stutter , then he had a look of amusement in his eyes because nexted he said "oh look boys the nerd swears and talked back to me " then I look behind Jared and saw Carson and Blake with smirks on their faces and that made me more mad then ever beacsue the class bell went and it means I'm late for lesson , oh just grate then I said "more pplease " and looked down so it made it look like I'm scared of him and the two dummies with him then I felt my cheeks heat up because I was mad ,then Jared said "awwh look boys she's blushing all because she nervous talking to me " then Carson and Blake stared laughing at me which made me even more mad so I told them to "shut the fuck up laughing before I do something about it "then Blake said "what are you going to do about it "then Carson said "yeah what are you going to do nerd " then it I said "something what will make you fall the the floor " then Jared said "bring it on nerd " oh hell no you can't talk to me like that then I let some of my anger out on Blake and then I said "okay but I warned you all " then I charged to Blake and round house kicked him not before I uppercut his jaw and sent him flying across the hall into a locker and nocked him unconscious then I turned around and said "bug me again I will do a lot worse " and the look on Jared and Carson's face was priceless then Jared said " how did you learn how to do that " and I said "self defense " , then Jared said " your not a nerd are you " and I just chuckled and said " I'm just a nerd" and was about to walk away when Jared said "I'm watching you nerd " then I said "have fun bad boy but I'm nothing special to watch " then I walk down the hall to my first class with a smile on my face .

Vote and comment what you think nexted chapter will be updated soon ~Roxy 💗