Chapter 40: Show Time!

-Monae POV-

Everyone finally decided to show up and we have a big ass crowd. Well mostly because everyone loves JoDeCi but I'm actually kind of mad at JoJo but I can't really focus on that right now. "You ready Savannah" I asked walking up to her peaking out of the curtains. "Hell no I think I'm gonna be sick" she said teary eyed. "Girl the only think you're doing is hosting" I said laughing a little. "Yeah I know but I'm nervous as fuck" she said with a nervous laugh. "But your hosting with DeVante" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Thanks for reminding me" she said sarcastically. "Hi" DeVante said walking over to us. "Hi" I said. "Come on" Savannah said pulling DeVante by his wrist onto the stage to start the show. "Are they on talkin' terms yet" Chloe asked walking over to me. "No but they do have to host" I replied. "So I told my parents" Jade said walking over to us. "And" Chloe said. "My pops wants me to move out after the show is over" she said looking really stressed. "Damn girl but it'll all work out" I said rubbing her arm. "I guess but I'm ready to get this over with" Jade said rolling her eyes. "Wassup" JoJo said to us. We all turned around looking at him but I pulled him to the side to talk to him. "So how come you didn't tell me you were involved" I asked him. "I wasn't really involved in it all I did was hold the money" he said. "So you didn't plan to sleep with me too" I questioned further on. "Yeah, if we ever started datin' or something" he retorted. I nodded my head "Okay I'm over it" I told him and he nodded. Savannah and DeVante walked back stage. "Time for the boys to perform" Savannah said. 

-2 Hours Later-

The show was finally over and people were starting to exist the auditorium. We all went backstage and decided to talk about the whole situation with our parents and principal. The rest of the this school years is going to be a long one. . . Only God knows where we go from here!