CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

Shay POV

I cant believe those dick heads even consider in putting my child in danger just cause that dick head escaped two years ago. I mean come on now TWO YEARS AGO. That should've been a hint to both of them. Why are they even still looking for him. Ughh its whatever. I took a shower in Amerie's guest room then got dressed. I had to go to Rays mom house to get Rayanna. As scared as i was, i knew i had to face him sooner or later. When i was done getting ready, i told amerie i was leaving and that ill call her later. I got in my car and headed towards Ms Wanda's house. My palms were sweating. My forehead was sweating. I was a nervous wreck. When i got there, i didn't see rays car so i assumed he wasn't here. A little bit relief that he wasn't. I got out and walked up to the door. I ringed the bell and in minutes Ms Wanda was in front of me. I smiled at her as she embraced me in a hug.

" Hey Shay! How are you? " Ms Wanda said closing the door once i had walked in.

" I'm doing good. How bout you " i said.

" Just taking it one day at a time " she said. I nodded. I walked into the living room to find Rays older brother, Issa.

" Wassup shay " he said.

" Wasspoppin " i said in a ratchet tone. Making him chuckle.

" Soo.. Wheres your brother? " i said. Referring to ray. He shrugged.

" Who knows. Haven't spoke to him in a while " he said flipping through channels. I nodded. Soon i heard Rayanna running towards me.

" MOMMY!! " she said jumping into my arms.

" Hey baby. You had fun? " i said. She nodded with a big smile.

" Uncle Issa took me to the park " she said. I looked up at Issa as he was smirking and looking at the tv. I chuckled.

" Did you say thank you to Uncle Issa for taking you to the park " i said. She turned and faced him.

" Thank you Uncle Issa " she said.

" You welcome baby girl " he said smiling at her.

" Baby go get your things so we can go " i said to Rayanna.

" Ok mommy " she said running off. I looked directly at Issa with my left leg on top of my right leg and arms folded. I guess he felt me looking at him. So he took a quick glance at me then back at the tv.

" What " he said not looking at me.

" Oh nothing " i said. For a long time i knew Issa had a crush on me or was attractive to me. I'm not gonna lie he's sexy but he's my boyfriends brother.

" Mhmm suree " he said. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I opened the frigerator ( spelling error ) and got me a water bottle. When i closed it, i jumped to see Issa standing right behind me. Almost made me pee on myself.

" Jeez.. Don't do that " i said punching his chest. Which didn't seem to hurt him cuz all he did was laugh.

" Sorry " he said in a low whisper. But i still heard him. He was so close that there was barely space between us. He had me cornered between the two counters.

" You know I've been feeling you for a minute now... So we should just stop the bullshit " he said. His voice was so deep and sexy.

" Issa we cant do this.. Not to ray " i said. He sucked his teeth.

" Girl please. When your around me you don't even think about him. I can please you more than he can. Shit i bet your panties are soak by now, aren't they? " he said. And he was right. My panties was damp and i was so turned on right now. But i knew it was wrong. I just didn't have the strength to push Issa away. Soon i felt his hands inside my jeans and underwear.