CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

A/N- Just So Nobody Gets Confused Bout The Last Chapter And This One... This Is A Day Later. I Wanted To Make It As If It Took Trey A Day To Get To The Airport. Cuz I Know Some Might Be Like " But Wasn't Amerie Just At Ashleys House? " So I Just Wanted To Clarify That So There's No confusion. Ok? Well Yall Can Start The Story.

Jacob POV

After i got off the phone with Trey, i grew even more excited. Knowing that i will soon have Amerie all to myself. I smirked. Then my cousin, Jada, walked in.

" What? " i said with the least bit of interest. She sat down in front of me.

" So I have bad news for you? " she said. I just stared at her.

" Two detectives are looking for us. The same ones. Alex and David " she said. I ran my hands through my afro, thinking. I knew i had to take them out. Before we head over sea.

" How you know? " I asked.

" They went by Amerie house. I saw them " she said. Anger came over me as he spoke again in my head.

Take them out.

He said. I took deep breathes.

" What are we gonna do? " Jada asked.

" We stick with the same plan. Ill take care of Alex and David " i said as she nodded. Then the door opened. In comes Trey with Ashley over his shoulder, passed out. I chuckled.

" I figured she would be up " i said.

" Well she knocked... I think i gave her too much " he said. I shook my head. We all walked out the office and into the garage where our plane was. I saw my guards standing by it.

" Trey you can put Ashley in the plane. Stay and watch her. Jada go back to Chris and keep updates on Khalil. Anything happens text me. Don't forget you have to get Shay bitch ass " i said in disgust.

" What about Amerie? " Trey said.

" Ill have her " i said. A evil smile crept upon my face. We all went separate ways. I got in my car and speed out of the airport. Y'all might think I'm a cruel, cold-hearted person. * Evil Laughs * Y'all haven't seen the REAL me. Let me tell you a story about what really went down with me.

6 years ago...

I had just came from the store with an arm load of gifts for my girlfriend, Macy. And i was on my way home from work early cuz today is our 3 month anniversary. As i made it to the house i noticed a grey Nissan in front of the house. It must be one of her friends. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I walked in, shutting the door with my foot. I set the bags down as i took of my jacket. It was quiet. Macy must be out. I walked into the kitchen, pouring me some water in a glass and taken out my daily pills for Bi-polar disorder and Multiply personality disorder. Yeah i sort of have problems but they not as bad if i take my meds everyday. Macy been through this with me every step of the way. That's why i love her so much and i spoil her so much. After that, i started to hear noise come from upstairs. I had a confused look on face when i thought i was the only one home. Setting the glass in the sink, i quietly walked up stairs. The closer i got to my room, the louder the noise got. When i reached my room, i leaned my ear into the door and listened.

" Uhh yess!!... Right there FUCK!! " i heard Macy moaned. The bed was shaking. Her moans were getting louder. My mind was beginning to spin. My breathing increased. I felt... I felt...

Anger...

Anger was taking over my body and... Him.. Was taking over my mind.