Chapter 4

The next day they set of on a giant python to The Kingdom of Azerath.

“When are you gpnna talk to me again?” asked Amber concerned. He accelerated the python to signal her I aint talking to you

“ahhh” she fell back. She was irritated that Antonio wasnt talking to her. Sudenly she realized the only thing Antonio couldnt resist. She forced his head around and kissed him. It was true, he didnt resist if anything he let go of the reins and the python flew loose.

“Dont do that while im driving a giant snake will you?” said Antonio a little dazed

“Sorry its the only way I could get you to talk to me.” she said

“Oh shut up” he said and kissed  her again. After a while later they felt a big thump.

“What was that?” said Amber a little dazed from three hours of no breath but Antonios

“CRAP! The python died. Uhh” said Antonio a little love struck and anoid that mixed into one to make a neutral feeling of Hapiness.

“What do we do now?” asked Amber

“Walk until we get to the next Fords Snake deeler.” he said

“Oh HA HA HA very funny why not Hyundai?” Amber said sarcastically.

“Theres one! Oh and because Hyundai is a rat guzler.” said Antonio

“Oh” Amber said starting to get a major headache. They walked to the dealer and purchased one but before they rode of Antonio spread his wings grabed Amber and flew to about 300 feet or maybe higher.

“What are we doing so high in the sky.” asked Amber a little freaked out

“To grant your greatest desire” he said sounding like a dream

“What?” asked Amber at the exact moment Antonio took her in his arms completely and kissed her pationetley. It was true wether Amber admited it or not her greatest desire was to kiss her true love in midair with a swarm of red rose petals rushing by. Little did she that the fact that she loved Antonio Flame Powers would cost her deeply.