Chapter 3

It has been exactly one week since I left pompei, I don’t know where I am nor do I care I’m dying of thirst and haven’t eaten in 3 days and I don’t know what to do. Earlier this morning Raw came looking I hid in the sand where my body heat was mixed in with the sands heat he could sense my rage but he couldn’t pin point me so he just left some meat, water, and wine. I didn’t take it I took a sip of water and it tasted like his lips which fueled my rage like a kerosene lamp and I through it in the sand and flew away. I finally spotted a city and landed a few miles away to walk so the humans don’t know. I walked through bought a few supplies and a night in a motel. I fell asleep that night crying and damning my life.

I awoke with a strange feeling of depression I guess since the anger is gone now the depression of the betrayal sets in. I don’t know what to do from here maybe work as a hooker or maybe find a guy and settle down but I have no idea what to do. I got up took a shower and turned on the television set and turned to the pompeii news and I was stunned to see what was going on

“Last night at exactly midnight the house of Pompeis very own Corulaya N. Vlademore was burned down to a crisp as far as we can tell there were no survivors and the body of Corulaya was burned beyond recognition. In other news Pompeis also very own Catalaya Read was found naked at the edge of lake Izaba outside of the pompei border she is now being trialled for adultery and treason, what will these kids do now.”

“Yes it worked” I whispered almost to myself. Once I finished watching the news I took a quick shower got dressed with the new clothes I bought packed up and I left I knew I had to change my look for a while until things cool down so I decided to go to go to the only place where I could get a redo The Overworld.