Chapter 5

I awoke several days later i looked around the place and found that there was no food so I went out to buy some food and supplies the nearest market was a days walk to and a days walk back with no food or drinking water so sustain me.Well sure just another day in my life isn’t it? I started my days walk. It was starting to get dark and i had to stop in this small village to rest and and i was terribly hungry and they didn’t take my money so i decided to give them the only other type of currency I had the human body. I hookered myself off and ate like a queen, tasted the best wine and the best sex of my life. I woke up that morning next to some black dude I took a quick shower stuffed some water bottles in my purse and left. I was back on the road to the market and I also decided to steal the black dudes wallet so I had money, a credit card and I bought a car some gas and more food to wait got to the market and back in less than an hour with the car I spoil myself until i maxed all 15 credit card and i had no more money and even when that happened by then i already had everything that i needed and wanted even a castle filled with the most modern technology everything was set. When i got home i started plotting I was going to start the worlds most powerful and largest criminal empire in the world, this was a promise. I sent out all the invitations and made a few calls i called in a few favors and did some things that will haunt me till the day i die and slept with some guys and a few girls. I was on my way strating to the top. The dream of my empire was so close i could taste it.