Chapter 11

"Bucky! Wake up!" "WHAT!?" "Jeeez, pipe the fuck down Lassie." "What? Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" "Come, I want to show you something."

Bucky comes out of his tent with his t-shirt in his hand. I can't help but look at the beautiful well toned body, I bite my lip. Holy shit he's so hot. My eyes travel up and I see him looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Like the view doll?" "It's not that bad. But put your shirt back on, we're taking a small hike, it would be a shame if you got sick." He rolls his eyes and take his shirt on.

We walk for a little while till we hear water running and Bucky stops. "Is that a waterfall?" "Yes, now come, the view is breathtaking." I say and take his hand and drag him towards the river. We get out of the woods and we stand at the edge of a cliff beside a big waterfall.

"I forgive you for waking me up." "You're welcome." "How did you find this place?" "The first time I traveled to Castle, I stood on the edge till sunrise. Somehow the sunrise gave me hope, and a reason to continue my training." "When's sunrise?" "In 20 minutes, I think." "Then we'll watch it." "You really don't have to watch it with me Bucky." "I do it because I want to see it."

"Bucky, it's beginning." I say and walk to the edge of the cliff right next to the waterfall. The light from the dawn give me the opportunity to see the river travel far with twists and turns, and disappear behind a mountain.

Right before the first rays of sunshine climb over the mountains, Bucky takes two hands around my waist and pulls me clothe to his chest. Somehow it makes me feel safe. The sun rises and I hear Bucky 'wow' in awe. Around me I can hear the world wake up. Birds singing and butterflies flying around (in my stomach).

All of a sudden Bucky turns me around and look me in the eyes, then on my lips. He leans in and kiss me, I don't hesitate on kissing back. The kiss get heated and soon his tongue soon explores my mouth and I moan.

I take a step back, stupid idea. Bucky manages to catch me before I fall to my death. "We should probably head back, before I get you into more trouble doll." "Good idea."