Chapter 2: Akuma Take Over

A dark essence quickly surrounded the crystal, and the three of us quickly backed away. A woman type figure formed out of it, she was completely covered in a glowing black color with purple eyes, the only feature you could see. The woman stretched a bit and then stood up straight. "I am.... free." She began to glance around to try to figure out where she was. "Where am I? What year is it?" She glanced at Cat Noir who was still going through shock. The cat said nothing and the woman turned to me.

"S-sweet heart?" She stuttered. I looked around in fright and pointed to me, hoping she wasn't talking to me, but she was. "It's been so long darling." She moved closer and was followed by a black and purple smoke. Now I'm not a doctor or anything, but I don't think that that's healthy.

I took another step back. "Who are you?" I asked.

The woman stopped and sighed. "For the Creator you sure are stupid sometimes. It's me your wife." My wife? What!? I have never been married in my life! Ladybug and Cat Noir looked at me in surprise. Suddenly she got angry. "I remember now." Her fists tightened. "You put me in the crystal! You're own wife!" I still have no idea what's going on. She angrily launched a darkness orb, which sent me flying into a leg of the Eiffel Tower. I gasped for air as I fell to the ground.

Ladybug quickly wrapped her YoYo around the strange woman. The woman spun around and launched ladybug into me. She turned to Cat Noir, the only one still up. He quickly pulled out his staff and charged at her. "No one hurts my Lady!" Teneris instantly grabbed his staff, slammed him onto the ground, lifted him back up and threw him into the pile that was Ladybug and I.

One by one, the three of us got up. "Listen lady! I don't know who you are, and I don't know who put you in the crystal." I stated. Though I can see why. The woman glared at me. Why can't she get through her head that I'm not her Husband.

"You really aren't him are you?" The dark entity began to question. Now she gets it. She began to form a bow in her hands. "Then I'll find my darling and eliminate the people who stand in my way." She shot an arrow and Cat Noir pushed Ladybug and I down. The arrow struck his tail and pinned him in the Eiffel Tower.

I got up slowly as she formed another arrow. As she shot her second arrow, I pulled out my sword and proceeded to deflect the arrow. Now I'm like the ninja in that game I play, only not a cyborg. I charged at this creature and swung my sword at it, which she blocked with her bow. She quickly grabbed my leg. "This is for tricking me!" She then slammed me on to the ground multiple times. A grunt of pain exited my mouth as I was trying to get control.

Suddenly, a YoYo wrapped around this woman's arm. It was ladybug. "He's been through enough today!" Ladybug pulled the entity towards her and it released my leg. I plopped on the floor, out of breath. That was not comfortable. I got up as quick as I could to see Ladybug trying to dodge multiple shots from this woman's arrows. The entity had her back turned from me, so I decided to take my chance. I charged her once more. Swinging my sword at her, she caused it to phase through her and she turned into a dark smoke.

Appearing again once it went through her, she stopped her attacks. "You're strong, I'll give you that. Only my darling has ever landed a hit in sparing with me, or that's what I call it. I'll be back soon to kill you, imposter." She transformed into black smoke and flew up into the air.

All we could do was watch. "Uh, could someone help? My tail is stuck and I can't get it out." Ladybug and I turned to see Cat Noir, still stuck in the Eiffel Tower. As Ladybug and I pulled the arrow out of his tail and the Eiffel Tower, I told them I had to go make a call.