Kevin's POV

I didn't see her come in. I was reading. When I look up I see the waitress wall up to her and serve her drink. Probably coffee. She has something with her today. It looks like a sketch book and she has pencils too. This is a step up to the usual just watching me. By the way she's looking at the pictures I'm guessing she's an artist and it seems like she feels the same way about art the way I feel about reading. I smile and decide to walk up and see her. On my way I stop as I see her face drop. She looks like she's going to cry at something that she's looking at. I contemplate going back to my table but decide to continue walking but I stay quiet as I reach her. She is completely absorbed at what she's looking at and doesn't even notice that I'm right in front of her. I look down. I'm looking at a picture of a women. She must've been in her early thirties. She was beautiful and looked a lot like the girl. There were two different dates on the paper. Suddenly she looked up and saw me staring. She quickly flicked onto a clean page and cleared her throat. I saw her wipe a tear away. " I'm sorry I never meant to interrupt." " It's okay," she whispered back, offering for me to sit. I take a seat and look at her. She looks back. " I never actually got to tell you my name," I say, trying to change the subject. She looks distant and I'm not even sure if she heard me. " You're Kevin. You're a year older than me and go to the same school as me as a senior," she whispers quietly under her breath, almost unbearable. Almost. " Wow maybe you do know a lot about me." " It's you. Everyone knows about you," she says a little bit louder. "You don't need to be shy around me," I tell her quietly. She blushes and clears her throat.