Kevin's POV

I sat down and told her everything. About how he had come up to me, clearly drunk. I didn't even know who it was. All I knew was that if he didn't get out of my space pronto, we were going to have an issue. I told him to back off but he just kept shouting out stupid stuff. I got that he was drunk so he didn't have a clue wh0 I was or what I was doing. I warned him once again to back off. I was going to throw a punch at him to get him to leave when he said something that made me want to kick him in the face. " You're mum is a slag and you were the biggest mistake she ever made." I knew he was drunk but no way was I gonna let anyone say anything about my mum. I threw a punch at him but he ducked. He tried to punch me but I ducked and backed away. He lunged at me again and this time caught me in the chest. We both ended on the floor, scrapping.  I pushed him off of me and got up.  We were dangerously close to the road but I didn't notice just how close until the guy had gotten up and lunged at me. I dodged him and he fell. He was drunk and rolled for a bit, right onto the road, It was pitch black but I could see that he was on the road. I called out to try and let him know but he was too drunk to get back up. I sighed. I knew I was going to have to go and help him or he'd get hit by a car. I start to walk towards him but suddenly I could hear a car coming. He was heavy as I struggled to get him off the road and at this point I could see the car's headlights. I knew I wasn't going to be able to help him so I started screaming at the driver to stop, knowing it wasn't going to work. I wasn't going to watch this. I turn around and start to walk away. I heard the car impact with the body and stopped. I turned to see someone getting out of there car and calling 911. It was too dark so they couldn't see me. I turned around and ran home. Then I called Alyssa and asked her to come over.

She got up when I was finished and I could see tears falling down her face. She walked over to the window and cries silently. After a while I stand up and walk over to hr. She flinches as I wipe a tear away. I knew that after what had happened, she'd want nothing to do with me. " I think I should go," she whispers quietly. she turns to walk away but I grab her arm and turn her to look at me. She looks hurt so I recoil and step backwards a few steps. She turns to leave again. I whisper, I think mainly to myself, " Do you still love me?" She must've heard me because she turned around to looked at me. I wasn't expecting what happened next. she ran up to me and kissed me long and hard. When we pulled apart she whispered, " I will never stop loving you." I looked down at her and smiled, relieved. We kissed again, slow and passionate. " Please stay with me," I say to her. She looked at me and nodded, smiling. I loved her so much. We got changed and I fell asleep with her in my arms.