The feeling

It was a normal day in the manor; Ciel doing work in his office, the servants being useless, and Sabastian sitting on the steps to the back of the manor. It was a nice day out the sun was high and bright.
Sabastian's prove:
It's so nice out I wish the young master would come outside more often the sun would make him feel so much better. Since he has had a cold lately, but he never stops working.
"Sabastian what are you doing out hear?"
"Y-young master I was not expecting to see you out hear." Wow it is like he is reading my mind or something.
"Yes I thought it was nice enough today, so I came out to walk through the garden." I never noticed before but there is something different about him. Did he do something different to his hair?
"SABASTIAN! I am talking to you!"
"Oh my apologies young master I was thinking of something." Yep I'm in trouble now.
"Realy what could you possibly be thinking about!"
"Ciel I said I was sorry." Oh no! I instantly regretted what I said; when I suddenly saw that his face was getting redder.
"What DID you just SAY to me." No! No! No! He is so mad.
"I-I." I couldn't face him. He is just so... CUTE!!! Wait what am I saying he is my young master. But just from how he was standing there with a bright red blush, and a shaky composure. Ugh I could just ravish him right hear and right now. Wait what am I SAYING!!!
"Sabastian may I have a ward with you?"

Dun Dun DA!!!
What will happen next IDK. But just keep reading and I will update shortly.
P.S sorry that this was so short.