love is quite a lustfull thought

No pov:
Sebastian settled himself between Ciel's legs as they deepen the kiss. Ciel entwined his fingers in Sebastian's hair, wile Sebastian glided his hands all over the smaller ones body. Causing the smaller one to shiver slightly.
"W-wait Sebastian. I-i-ive been wanting to try something." Ciel says as he starts to sit up. Then before Sebastian can react Ciel flips them so he is on top. And he slowly starts to grind.
"Young master were did you learn how to do this stuff." Ciel blushes and smiles.
"Lau. I asked him how to please you." He slowly goes down Sebastian and starts to undo his pants. Not once did Sebastian take his eyes off of him. Ceil fully takes off his pants only leaving him in his boxers and shirt.
"May I continue Sebastian?" Ciel says with a slight Pur to his voice.
"Do I look like I am stopping you." Sebastian grins. Ciel just smiles and takes off Sebastian's underwear astonished by the sheer length of his member.
"And now how the bloody hell did you expect this to fit inside of me?!" Sebastian just giggles.
"With a lot of lubercant and time." Ciel just shakes his head and continues on with what he was doing. He slowly likes the tip and Sebastian shivers slightly. So Ciel slowly licks all the way down to the base then back up swerling his tongue around it the hole time. Then he slowly lowers his head down sucking lightly. Sebastian let's out a loan grown and tangles his fingers into Ciel's hair. Ciel deepthroats as best as he could but that wasn't very much, so Sebastian flipped them over.
"Alright Yung master are you ready for my turn?"
"Ciel... Just ciel when we are in bed. Please." He asks as his face starts to heat up. Sebastian just gives a genuine smile. And kisses his forehead.
"Of course. Ciel." They both smile then Sebastian kisses ciel passionately. Slowly moving down his neck then shoulders then to his stomach. Lastly ending at his trousers. Completely striping ciel of all of his clothes. A sight that Sebastian will never get tired of seeing. With that he starts to lick Ciel's tip then completely takes in his entire shaft into his mouth. Sucking and licking it. Ciel starts to moan and grip the sheets. When he feels fingers go into his mouth.
"Lick." Is all that Sebastian said. So Ciel did as instructed. And started to lick and suck. Shortly Sebastian took out his fingers; wile still sucking off Ciel he stuck one finger inside Ciel's entrence. Ciel gasped but didn't fight it. Once Sebastian could feel that ciel was used to it he added another finger. Doing a scissoring motion.
"S-Sebastian." Ciel moaned and he started to rock his hips to match Sebastian's fingers. At this point Sebastian was loosing his mind so he took out his fingers and slowly started to enter him. The younger one growned in pain for a few moments. So he stopped and waited until he was given permission to move. The other nodded and so the fun began. At first gentle thrust but with every passing thrust he got rougher. And rougher.
"S-Sebast-ahhh!!!" Ciel moaned and screamed his name over and over. All the wile Sebastian was moaning Ciel's name as well. The loud screams could be heard down the hall, along with the sound of skin slapping.
"N-next Ciel." Is all he said before flipping the smaller one onto his hands and knees on the bed. This just causing ciel to moan even more. (God he is submissive) Sebastian pushed Ciel's head into the pillows and continued on with even rougher and faster.

This continued on well into the night even into the very early morning. So let's just say. Ciel isn't sleeping off the alcohol at all.