Forbidden Love

Hey lovies, this is my new story. I hope you guys like it :) If you do then please VOTE COMMENT & FAN.

Listen to the song right there while your reading this to get you in the intended mood :) --->

Every chapter I post will come with a chosen song ;)

© 2011 by TeenHeart. All rights reserved.

~~~~~~

* Chapter 1 *

"Mom!" my annoying little brother yelled. I took deep breaths as I continued my fouetté en pointe. I needed to concentrate on my ballet but Cole is currently making that impossible. I heard my mom sigh and pull him away.

"Leave Roxanne alone hun. She has to get ready for her big perfomance." She squealed excitedly.

"But she's a poopoo head." he complained. I rolled my eyes as I did a grand jeté. "Cole, go play in the game room. But only for 30 minutes. " She suggested. Cole ran out excitedly leaving me alone with my mom.

"I'm soooo excited for your performance! I can hardly wait!" she squeked. The only reason I take ballet is because of my mom. It used to be her dream to be able to dance so gracefully infront of a crowd. So basically she's making me fulfill her dream. Not mine.

"MOMMYYY!" a loud shout suddenly shook the house. "Oh dear. What is up with that kid." my mom mumbled to herself as she left the dance room.

I took a long drink from my water bottle and headed to my room. "Try walking en pointe, it'll help you master it." my mom suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

I groaned internally, "Yes mother." I was walking en pointe until she was out of sight.

"Wow. How can you put up with that?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and instantly felt happiness.

"Izzy!" I yelled joyfully as I ran to hug my older sister who I haven't seen for almost a year. She left home because of the strict lifestyle and because she didn't get along with our parents. We're the exact opposite of each other and even though our parents always compare us, we still love each other. Deep down, I wish I was as brave as her.

She laughed, "I missed you too little goody-two shoes."

I looked up at her and pouted, "Save me.." I pleaded.

She patted my head, "Sorry bud, I can't help you with that."

I nodded sadly.

My mom walked into view talking to someone on the phone, "Uhuh, yup, okay. Bring him in as soon as possible. No, no, my son is having a fit and I am going to get wrinkles if it continues. Alright, just get the pathetic Arcade machinery fixed. No I don't know what its called. Well how am I suppose to know? Fine, I expect someone here first thing in the morning." she hung up and turned to me and Izzie.

"What are you doing here?" she asked her sternly "Leave, I'm very busy with the upcoming fall collection. I have no time to deal with you." She said rubbing her temples.

Izzie rolled her eyes, "Relax, I'm only here to see Roxy and Cole."

"Hurry up and get out of my house Isabelle." she raised her voice. I saw my sister stiffen and noticed her watery eyes.

"See you.." she said softly. Izzie headed to the game room but bumped into Cole on the way there.

Cole rubbed his head and looked up. "IZZIE!" he chirped. He gave her a big hug that seemed to last for an hour.

Izzie pulled him away and bent down, "Sorry bud. I gotta go." she said.

Cole's eyes started watering, "B-but I missed you!" he sobbed. My mother grabbed him and pointed to the door, "Now." she demanded. Izzie nodded her head and left. My mother started yelling at Cole for crying. I fled to my room and started the waterworks. I felt as if the world was becoming too suffocating for me to live in. Welcome to the life of a toy ballerina.