Elementals

"Hnnnh..." I struggled to wake up. "Grzh.." I pulled back my hair to get a clearer vision. Just then i knew i wasn't in the place I'm supposed to be. "W...where am I?" I asked slightly. Just then i saw a pond with clear water to drink. I made an attempt of drinking it, when suddenly, a lump in the water came out and created a form of a female just about my age.

"Melody..." she said in a tad angry tone. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK HERE AGAIN- oh. Hehe. I got... confused.." She quickly changed tones. "What are you doing here, Fire elemental?" She asked. I made a confused look and answered her with a question. "Fire elemental?" I said. She took a look of me by every angle. "I see... you're new here are ya?" She asked. I nodded. "My name is Emily Waterfalls. I am a water elemental. I am the leader of the warrior princesses in exchange of the lost princess, VPS. No one has ever heard her full name yet." She said. "How about you?"

I gulped and answered, " My name is Violet Phoenix Summers. From my experience, I am a fire elemental. And umm... I'm just a normal girl who fell down a crack of nature and got here in another dimension." I said. She looked at me again, top to bottom, triple times. "I see." She whispered. "Follow me, i have to get you to the others." She ordered.

I followed her where she seems to lead my to a group of people.

"So, in this island, we all have 9 elementals. Morph, ice, water, fire, wind, earth, lightning, and two minor ones that only belongs with the Guidance fairies. From one element, the princess shalt be the one to protect. But one had betrayed the other. Lightning. She's the sister of the fire elemental. But people had overthrown her for her obsession. She was influenced by a witch. The witch made her believe that the warrior princess is to have hold a curse. The fire princess was the one to have the biggest control. She had to kill her. For that, the fire kingdom took the princess to another place, beyond anyone's imagination." Said Emily.

She then introduced us to each other and we have found a great friendship. "Violet, this is Florence, Erza, Scarlet, and Jennifer. WarPri, we have a new fire elemental, Violet." Then she turned back to me. "Violet, we were supposed to go on rainbow island. Would you like to join us?" She asked. I nodded and ran along with them.