Chapter 7 : Shades Of Red.

ShadowknightA: Hai guys im back!!!! just wanted to say thx for all the support i love you all even if we havent meet in in real life!! This is mega Chapter JUST FOR U! ¤₩¤
Travis: Heyyy babyyyy.
Laurance:hey shadow
ShadowknightA:Travis look aph just showed me ALL of YOUR baby photo's. Oh and H-Hai L-Laurance...
Travis:WHAT!!!!!! APHMAUUUUU
ShadowknightA:i have to admit that you were really cute back then.
Travis: Cute no....hot yes!!!!!
Laurance:Grrrrrrrrrr
ShadowknightA:Your right travis u werent cute. U were ok.
Back then Vylad,Laurance,Garroth,And Arron were cute.
Vylad: Cute... IM FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!*₩*
ShadowknightA: Vylad where did you come from????
Vylad: i came from heaven BABYYYY!!!
Laurance: Grrrrr....W-wait did you see baby pictures?!?!?!!!
ShadowknightA:wellllllllll
Laurance:well what.
ShadowknightA:Leave a like comment vote and bai!!!! Hope u enjoy!!!!!!

(Previously on this fan fic:
Garroths P.O.V
Hey Garroth can i ask u a question? laurance asked. yeah sure anything.)

Garroths P.O.V
Will you go---- Laurance soon was interrupted by Cadenza. Garr Garr Cadenza said in a weird voice.Its pronounced Garroth i said slightly annoyed. im gonna ask you a question ok? ok sure i said shoot. Ok Garroth will you go out on a date with me??? She asked in a weird voice again. Sorry Cadenza i may be
Bi (or by i really dont know sorry.}:) But i have my eye on someone. *winks at laurance* So laurance..... Can i ask YOU a question? Sure laurance relied sweetly to me in his carmel voice. Will YOU go out on a date with me? YESSSSS!! I mean sure.. He replied Trying to sound cool but i could tell that he was screaming like a Fan girl.
Oh and laurance can you come to my house I need help in Minecraft Buliding witch i know your really good at."Thx and sure ill go there."

(Garroth's House)

Laurance's P.O.V
Hey Garroth! "Hey laurance ! The Computer is in my room. " Ok cool. I walk into garroth's Room and look out the window and see and heart on the tree. Hey garroth i'll be right back. i left something in the car. "ok hurry." Kay. you walk out of the room then walk into the living room and see Zane and Travis kissing on the Couch!!!! ZANE!!! TRAVIS!!!! GET A ROOM!!!! "WHAT!!! were trying to see who the better kisser is me or zane." Shouldnt you be kissing someone else then to like rate you two? "oh yeahhhhh..... Laurance come here real qiuck and give me a smooch." Travis says in a flirty voice. mean while Garroth Jumps in front me and Says "BACK OFF THE HOT SHADOW KNIGHT HE IS MINE!!!!!!" i turned a million shades of red. the walked out of the house and went over to the tree with the heart. it said "Laurance and Garroth together and always." I wanted to hug the tree so badly but then Garroth snuck up behind me and put his arms around my stomach. Now ive turned a trillion shades of red. "Do you like it?" Garroth said in the sweetest voice. After a few seconds i manged to say something . y-yeah i-i love it. He laughed at me What is SO funny Mr. ??? "Sorry laurance its just cute when your nervous or flustered. And your adorable when you stutter. " Meep! "Come on laurance lets go" I sit on the bed so i can take off my shoes the Convers finally give in and slip off. im sitting on the bed then garroth sits next to me. and tries to grab A pillow but instead his lips crashed into mine..... Inside i was screaming!!!!
^₩^

ShadowKnightA: Hai Aph
Aphmau: Hai Shadow
Laurance: Hai aph hey shadow.... Now Shadow said that you aphmau showed her some baby pictures.
Aphmau: i couldn't help it she really likes you....
Laurance:R-REALLY
ShadowknightA: Leave a like and comment and vote if possible!!! i love you all....
Travis: even me????!!!! #₩#