Chapter 9

Shadowknighta this wasn't working is ot working now????? Anyway....
ShadowKnightA:Hey guys shadowknightA here and i wanna say Thank irene that you guys like this. and Thank u for all the support.
Laurence: hey Beauty
ShadowknightA: Hey beast
Laurence: why did i get that ? i complimented you.
ShadowknightA:I know.
Laurance; Ur soooo meannnnn.
ShadowknightA: i know right!!!
Laurance: have youve been hanging out with Zane.
shadowknightA; oh u mean the nugget that keeps EATING ALL OF THE CUPCAKES!!!!
Zane: i heard you
ShadowKnightA: That was my point . And way im such a horrible person for making you wait this long. HOPE YOU ENJOY

Previously on Garrence
Laurance P.O.V
Garroth carried me into his room. Hey Garroth. "Yes." Will you be my boyfriend??? Garroth's Face TURNED THE BRIGHTEST IT HAS EVER BEEN. }

Laurance P.O.V
I was scared and nervous that hed say no.... "I mean if you don---"I was interrupted by Garroth's sweet beautiful lips... His Lips touched mine as they moved in sync... "Yes" he said. As soon as that Happens u go right back to kissing him.....

(Some of you maybe mad about this but I'm gonna do it anyway...)

Laurance P.O.V
"And that's how we started dating..." "WHAT ABOUT THE MARRIAGE AND THE KIDS!!!!" Aphmau screams!!! "We'll get to that part later I think that Kawaii~chan said that cupcakes are ready... now let's go down before my baby brother eats them all..."Garroth says.... "UGHGGHFHFVEUDB!!! ZANE DON'T YOU DARE EAT MY CUPCAKES!!! YOU FNFVXNFJFVF."Aphmau says while running down stairs.... "Your'e a good story teller you know that...." Garroth says while wraping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my sholder... "Nahhh... I just read one too many fanfictions and how there narrated. And then told it like that...." i replied. "Were they about me????" he asked. "
NOW APH SAVE ME A CUPCAKE!!!!!" as i broke free from garroth and ran down stairs trying to hide my blush from garroth and aphmau.....

Laurence: That was Short.....
ShadowknightA: IM NOT DONE! You Ijit!!!!
Aaron: Was that a.....
ShadowknightA: Yes.....yes it was a supernatural REFERENCE so what.....
Laurence: Youve been binge watching haven't you.....
ShadowknightA: Yes..... OKi now im gonna start posting again and i am so so so so so so SOOOOO sorry..... Oh my irene im such a bad person for making u wait this long.... Ill start on the next chapter RIGHT NOW!!!!!!