Morning

Alexia woke up at 5:00 am. She remebered that last year's report card said that her new teacher would be someone called Mr. Middleton! Alexia was super duper excited! She is now hoping that Mr. Middleton is actually DanTDM! So Alexia ran to her Ipad and went on youtube she watched DanTDM's most recent video "EMERGENCY PRANK CALL| The Sims 2" Alexia laughed when DanTDM's sim -Dr. Trayaurus- called the fire department because a tree was on fire but when the fire department came, the fire went out!!! Then Alexia went on her channel -MinecraftGirl101- and checked the comments on her newest video. It was called "DanTDM is on my server?" Someone commented "What's the server IP?" Of course someone had to ask "Do you know DanTDM?" Alexia smiled, she knew that someday she will meet DanTDM!

Alexia's POV

I was waiting for my mom to wake up so I decided to watch a vlog on MoreTDM. Then I heard my mom yell "Alexia come here!" I smelled bacon and eggs when I ran over, my mom gave me a plate and said "You look excited!!!" I smiled, last year my teacher was a bully! She would whip me if I raised my hand! I still get nightmares! But today is gonna be a good day! Once I finished breakfast, I ran into my room and put on my TeamTDM hoodie. I brushed my light brown hair and put it into a ponytail. Today will be a great day!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So this chapter is a shorter chapter and I will update this as much as possible!