Welcome to your class

Alexia's POV

I walked to school quickly so I could be early. The bell rang just as I arrived, so I ran inside and put my stuff in my new locker. Then I ran to my new classroom and I noticed everyone was gossiping about something. I heard someone say "What if Mr. Middleton is DanTDM?" Of course at that exact same moment DanTDM walked in!!! I almost fainted! I ran over to him and when I spoke I of course stuttered! "H-h-hi DanT-er Mr. Middleton!" I almost fainted again when he said "I like your youtube channel"

DanTDM's POV

Before I walked into class, I heard a lot of talking, but I mostly heard my name. When I walked in a saw a girl who looked familiar! She seemed pretty starstrucked. But when I heard her talk, I knew she was MinecraftGirl101! I am a fan of her channel so when I was on her recent video, I was so happy. Just then I heard everyone chant "VLOG! VLOG! VLOG!" So I took out my camera and started vlogging. "Hey everyone! Dan here from TheDiamondMinecart and today... I'm inside a classroom!" As I spoke I noticed that Alexia was trying get into the camera range. "I am here with many kids because I have become a teacher!" Then, Alexia ran over to the whiteboard and wrote something on it, I turned around and saw it was an art display dedicated to me! Then I said "and this is one of my biggest fans!