Part 8

"Alright. Everyone got the one they wanted?" I asked when I got on my motorcycle. "Yeah." "This is fucking awesome!" Was what I heard. (Pic up top shows what they have) "Alright. You guys have the one you want, I have the cans, my phone. Alright bitches let the fun begin!" I shout and did a one wheelie speeding out of my garage. They caught up to me and we made our way to me and Vanessa's spot. It was by an abandoned tunnel but underneath there's an abandoned railroad where gangs meet up to chill even if we don't get along. "Wow." I heard them say as they saw all of our art. "Come on." I said and grabbed the bags. We all were spraying different pictures. I did a bloody heart with headphones on dripping blood. Then did my name dripping also. Vanessa was doing one with gilinsky and I swear if they don't date already I'll die. They did turtles which was really cute. Aaron, Matt, Shawn, and Carter did cartoon characters. Hayes and Nash did like this really cool design which was cool. "How is everyone?" I asked looking at everyone's art. "Good." "Great." "Awesome." "Perfect." Was all I heard.

*police sirrens*

"Shit! Everyone grab everything and run!" I said grabbing the spray paints. I threw them in the bag and grabbed the bags. All the boys looked like this never happened to them. They got on their motorcycles and jeeps. I was the first to speed off. But of course Derek was right there to stop me. "Shit!" I said and did a U turn. The boy stopped but I told them to follow me. They did and when I was getting ready to make it to the street police cars came and stopped me. Just fucking great.