Part 12

Recap: "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR DEAD!!!!" I heard my brother yelled when he slammed the doors opened. Oh god help me!

He looked so different now. He was even more buff then he already was the last time I seen him. He finally hit puberty I can say. Let me tell you this real quick. Alec use to look like the nerd type but now he looked like a jock who was in prison who fought like everyday. "Alec it's not what you think." I said faking smiling and backing away slowly. "REALLY?! I FIND OUT MY LITTLE SISTER IS WAITING TO GET PICKED UP FROM THE POLICE STATION! AND YOU TRIED TO KEEP IT A SECRET!!!" He yelled stomping his way to me. "Um Derek please help me!" I yelled for Derek who came just in time. "Oh good your brothers here. Haven't seen you in a while Alec. Oh I need to tell you this isn't Y/n's first time here. She actually use to come almost everyday." He said calmly. I gave him a glare than looked at my brother scared of what he's going to do. His face was so red and his fist were balled up so tight I seen blood drip from his hands. "Alec?" I asked not looking away from his hands. "GOD DAMN IT Y/N!" He yelled and punched the wall that was behind me. I flinched and looked at the wall where he punched which now had a huge hole where he punched it. How the hell did he even do that? Is that even possible? "Alec please calm down. I know you have anger iss-" I started to say but when I looked at him he finally noticed the group of boys. He just looked at them and I mouthed 'run' to them. They ran outside while Alec faced me. Oh no this is not good at all. Not one bit.