Chapter One

It's lunch break and the hallway was filled with students playing around, standing outside their room and chit chatting while I'm on my way to my locker. I really want to transfer to an all-girls school, but my parents don't want to because this is their alma mater and it sucks for me I'm still stuck here for two years.

I opened my locker and exchanged my books, this time I grabbed my trigonometry and history book and notebook. A girl suddenly smashed the locker on my right.

I closed my locker and it was Moonbyul. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes "What is it this time?" I asked bluntly.

She was sucking on a lollipop and looking at me from head to toe. She moved her hand to my forehead "You're not sick, you're just. You" She said.

"Moonbyul, I'm really not in the mood to open my mouth and blab" I said with an annoying tone of my voice.

Moonbyul smirked "Araso araso (Okay). I know you're always not in the mood to talk and also not in the mood to talk to me, but Solar is going to treat us later to have Samgyupsal (Grilled pork belly)"

My taste buds reacted when I heard the word samgyupsal but unfortunately I have to study for our quiz tomorrow "Passeu"

Moonbyul gasped "Jinjja!? Yah Minyoung-ah its samgyupsal, how can you say pass when someone's going to treat you a samgyupsal?"

"I know but mianhae (Sorry. Informal) I really need to pass this quiz" I said and pouted my lips

"Aigoo, quizzes won't make our tummy full, it will just make you and your brain exhausted" Moonbyul said and rolled her eyes.

"But after this week we can have ramyeon at my place!" I said.

Moonbyul's unamused face turned into a bright smile "That's my dongsaeng!" She said and ruffled my hair.

"Hajima (stop), you'll make my hair messy" I said while I'm fixing my hair and looking at the smiling Moonbyul "All you know was to eat"

I grabbed my things and headed to the garden which is my favorite spot whenever I'm reading.

Since it was only a week left until fall comes, the flowers and the leaves of this garden are about to wither. I opened the book that I borrowed from the library and read it just to kill some time. Soon, the bell rang and I decided to go back to the classroom.

I opened the door and the teacher isn't here yet because my classmates are not in their proper seat. Every lunch break they are always like this. Girl's gossiping, the boy's doing something what they usually do and me sitting here, looking at the white board and waiting until the teacher comes. The group of girls that are chit chatting in my front looked at me and smiled, even though I'm not that socially active to my classmates they're still treating me nicely so I smiled back at them.

"Gwaenchanha? (Are you okay)" Wheein asked and I nodded in response.

The girls looked at each other and they suddenly moved closer to me "Yah Minyoung-ah, you're getting prettier these days, I have a blind date to go to later, but I don't want to come, can you perhaps go there in place for me?" Wheein asked.

I smiled sheepishly at her and I don't know what to say since I'm not really good when it comes to those things "Yah Wheein can't you see that Minyoung feels very uncomfortable whenever a boy talks to her?" Hwasa said.

Wheein groaned and rolled her eyes at Hwasa "I know"

"Minyoung, it's a bit weird, because you seem fine whenever the guys of our class talks to you, but when a guy from another class or a guy you don't even know talks to you, you're being paranoid" Ara said.