Chapter Three

A few hours later, I was discharged at the hospital and the doctor prescribed me with an Inhaler and that means bad news, because my lungs are now getting weaker.

My weak lungs is not inborn, it was hereditary and the carrier of it was my mom. My grandmother didn't pass it to my mom, but instead, it was passed on to me. As I grow older, my lungs get weaker and this is the first time that I had a few attacks of shortness of breath. Well, if I'm staying still and not running from a boy, I won't have this attack and my lungs will be taken care of and now I kept on coughing.

My dad started the car and we head back to our house.

I was laying down on my bed resting and wondering the things that happened earlier. Ever since that incident when I was in elementary, I finally talked to a guy. A cute, handsome, and strong one. While I was in the car on our way home, Hoseok never left my mind. I think seventy six percent of the day, I never stopped thinking about him. His aura for me is unique maybe that's also the reason why I got attracted to him. Is he my happy pill that Wheein is talking about? I shook my head and laughed like crazy, and I was being crazy, thinking of things that's really impossible for me to happen. But right now, Hoseok is still not leaving my mind and thinking of him until I fall asleep.

"Minyoung-ah, wake up! Or else you will be late for school" My mom said and she opened the curtain and a ray of sunlight hit my face, forcing me to wake up.

I groaned as I rose up from my bed. I rubbed my face and headed to the bathroom and prepped myself up.

My dad was at the dining table reading the newspaper like all dads do. "Annyeonghaseyo abeoji, Annyeonghaseyo eomeoni" I said. My mom placed a plate with an omelet in front of me. "Do we have another one, instead of this omelet that I've been eating always in the morning since I was little?"

My mom sighed "Aigoo Minyoung-ah, be thankful that your breakfast was cooked by your mom"

"Araso eomeoni" I said bluntly. After eating my breakfast, I said my goodbyes to my parents and headed to school.

I opened my locker and grabbed three books for the first period and suddenly, someone opened the locker on my right. I was surprised because I thought it was a vacant locker. I looked at the person who opened it and it was Hoseok. I was shocked because I didn't know all these time he owns that locker. Hoseok looked back at me and he was also shocked.

"Uh, Minyoung-ssi" He said.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said and sounded shy. "I didn't know that locker was yours"

Hoseok chuckled "Oh, I guess you just realized it by now. I'm not using this locker because I don't have that much book and I'm too lazy to go here"

I nodded in response but I feel like screaming right now because his locker was only next to mine and that means I have to face him every morning or maybe not because he said he's too lazy to go here Jinjja otoke?! Why does this have to happen to me?

"But do you want to eat with me later at the cafeteria?" He asked. And suddenly my cheeks feels hot and my heart is beating faster. My mind is in panic because I really don't know what to do.

"A-A-A-Araso" I said. I cursed myself quietly because of my stutter.

The bell suddenly rang "Annyeonghigaseyo" I said and walk away immediately.

I was sitting at my table and reading my notes like I usually do every morning, but this time, it's different because I wanted to distract myself. I was distracted and I want to distract myself from that Wait what?