Chapter Three

After going to the pond. I went back to the alley. I live in this alley with some of my friends I have. So they are all girls and there are 4 of them. Their names are Lauren, Skylar, Mandy and Shadow. We have our own names for each other. So mine is king of depression. Mandy's is bone-breaker. Skylar's is blacky. Lauren's is threatener and Shadow's is red eyes. So that is a lot of my friends. So once I enter the alley. I sat on create box. I got a cigarette out of  my jacket pocket. I lit the cigarette. I started to smoke. Smoking helps me with my depression and my thoughts. I walked to an old mattress and laid down on it and I looked up at the sky. I threw the cigarette bud on the  ground. I just laid there about to fall asleep and my eyes closed and I dreamed about that boy named Codan and I dreamed about me and him being together forever. I woke up to the sound of two girls talking. I looked around and then I saw them . I got up and I walked over to them. "Hi bros." I said. "Hey king of depression." Shadow and Skylar said. " I will be gone for five hours." I said. "Ok see you later." Shadow said. I walked to the store. I had to get a packet of cigarettes. Then after I went to the store I went to the bar. I walked in and guess who I saw. Yes! I saw Codan. The love of my life, well my crush that is the love of my life. I smiled and I walked over to him and I smiled. He looked over at me and he smiled. We talked for about four hours. "Do you want to meet up or text each other sometime maybe?" He said. "Sure." I said. I gave him the look that I had to go. He frowned a little and then he handed me a note and I walked away. When I got outside I read the note it saids *meet me at the park behind the third tree at midnight.*