Being Liza

"No I can't!" I said abruptly. "I won't do it! Do you know how risky that is Miranda? I could get killed!"

I look around to find Jake, the alpha of our pack, and of course there he is being his sexy self. Showing off his 6 pack acting like its no big deal. "Nope not doing it!"

"Oh come on Liza, stop being such a wimp! Nobody likes a wimp. Just go over there and kiss him! One peck is all I'm saying." Miranda was right, nobody likes a wimp.

"All right. I'll do it I guess." I say hesitantly. I walk over to alpha Jake, heart pounding and kiss him. One little peck. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes. I can't believe I just did that! I run away to my room and lock myself in there and I don't know how long I was in there till Miranda came knocking on my door. "Liza! Let me in!" Slowly I get up and unlock the door. "Oh my god!! I can't believe you did that! I didn't think you had the guts!" Acting shocked. She called me a wimp. Nobody calls me a wimp and I make sure of that. She's been my best friend ever since I can remember. She's been through everything with me. Even when both my parents were assassinated last year. Nobody knows who did it, but what's done is done, there never coming back.

"What was it-" she gets cut off by someone knocking at the door. I go and open the door and standing there, is alpha Jake.