Being Liza

My heart is racing. Palms are sweaty. Stomach is in knots. It feels like the world has gone still and then finally he says... "Kiss me, Liza"

I gasp. The alpha telling me to kiss him? What's happening?

He leans in and I don't know what to do. Should I kiss him or should I stop him? At last our lips touch. First it was soft and gentle and now it keeps getting harder and harder. Fireworks are exploding. It feels like electricity flowing through us. But it all ended too soon. I wanted more of him. It felt like we were a part of each other now.

"Liza. I know it's so weird for an alpha and a omega to be together so we can't tell anyone until your birthday and you see who your mate is. If its not me we can't tell anyone. And if we are mates, well it won't matter will it?"

"Ok I understand."

As soon as I said that I left his room and went back down to my room where Miranda would be waiting.

"Well what happened???" she asked frantically.

"We kissed!!" I felt so amazed saying that. It feels like this isn't real life.

"OMG REALLY?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT WAS IT LIKE TELL ME EVERYTHING SPILL IT LIZA."

"Ok jeesh calm your tits. It was amazing. It felt like fireworks and electricity flowing through us. Well I don't know about Jake but for me it was amazing. But you can't tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE. Capeesh?" I say

"Ok fine Ms. Bossypants!"

After Miranda left I put on pajamas and went to bed. But let me say one thing... My dream is the best dream I've ever had. It started out with me in Jakes room. But it didn't have anything except a bed. And no sign of Jakes, anywhere. But then the door opens an a bunch of fog comes in surrounding Jake. He comes in and pushes me gently onto the bed. He crawls on top of me and we start having sex. But then then it all stopped and I was in the middle of the woods with 2 children and they were just like Jake and I. They had his brown eyes and my blonde hair and freckles. They were absolutely beautiful. I loo around and Jake is walking towards us with the biggest smile on his face. Probably because he's walking towards his family. Then we go home to our amazing house and are a family.

I really didn't wanna wake up from my dream, but Miranda is banging on my door screaming "Happy Birthday!!!!" I completely forgot about my birthday! I rush to the door and Miranda gives me a gigantic hug. "Happy birthday bestfriend!" she hands me my present and when I open it it's a bracelet that she made herself and it was amazing! It had colorful glass pieces forming a wolf that shines in the sunlight. "Thank you so much I love it!"

"Any time, darlin."

Wait a minute. Today is my 16th birthday. That means that I find my mate soon! I wonder who he could be. I really hope it's alpha Jake. So I go change and put on my fave American eagle shorts and a hollister shirt and walk out my door starting my birthday out wonderful.