Imagine For TIA!!

CUTE IMAGINE!! THIS IS FOR TIA AGAIN!! SHE SAID TO SURPRISE HER!!

"Babe, will you just please take a break from your work and cuddle with me?"Harry asked looking at me from the sofa. "Harry I did that the last time and I had to wake up super early to finish it the next day." I reminded him looking up from my work. "You're acting like you didn't enjoy it." he smirked. I rolled me eyes and continued my work. He sighed loudly.

"Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with your love and, fill me with your poison." Harry sang while walking up to me. "Harry NO! I need to work!" I yelled for him to stop.

"TAKE ME, TA-TA-TAKE ME, WANNA BE A VICTIM,READY FOR ABDUCTION!" He sang louder! OMG! How am I gonna do my work now. "Harry STAAAHHHHP!!"

"GIRL, YOU'RE AN ALIEN , YOUR TOUCH SO FOREIGN, IT'S SUPERNATURAL, EXTRATERRESTRIAL" He sang even Louder! "HARRY IF WE CUDDLE NOW WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH MY WORK LATER!?!?!?"I yelled over his singing. He picked me up bridal style and dashed up stairs with me giggling like and idiot.

We went into a spooning position on my bed. START MUSIC!

"Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy." Harry sang in my ear."He fell in love with his best friend,when she's around, he feels nothing but joy.But she was already broken, and it made her blind.But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right."

I began drifting off to sleep and I knew I had to get up cause of my work, but harry twirled me around so now I was facing him.

"But did you know that I love you? or were you not aware?,You're the smile on my face,and I ain't going nowhere,I'm here to make you happy,I'm here to see you smile,I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while" He sang. We were both silent, but it was a comfortable silence. He leaned in and so did I. About 2 centimetres away I got up and walked to my desk. I glanced at him and he was smirking from my bed..(pic)

~END~

another imagine for Tia! I hope you weren't expecting something like this :D

~Jewel xx